Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday is almost over

Friday is almost over and so is the page to my Sister's funeral...Theresa called me this evening to let me know that all went well...Thank you Lord !

There was a sigh of relief in her voice and then she told me she would be sending me the prayer card from the service...I was happy to hear that..also that my Sister looked peaceful and yes, as crazy as it sounds...looked beautiful..

I never ever understood that but today I did...Her suffering had changed my Sister's appearance...like it would do any one actually...so hearing how she looked was a good feeling inside..and this day was hers and hers alone.

Funny how when this morning came I looked out my window and I had  a few Humming birds at the feeder and all getting along...Surprise...just like the Sisters did this morning..No one making nasty comments.......so when I saw that sign I thought to myself..."This is gonna be a better day".

Theresa said, "The mass was beautiful and the music had everyone filling up...that Ava Maria does it every time"...she had a little choking up happening..and I told her, " Theresa, you did good"...

The good thing out of all this mess is that Theresa and I have gotten closer...and like I've always heard.."Out of something sad, something good comes along the way"...and it sure has and I know will continue on as well.

See these pages turn so quickly...gone before we know it..almost like the seasons...God's will is always done whether you recognize it or not...and now at the end of this day I'm beginning to feel an inner peace.

Paulette, you are one special lady...and I thank you for being with me through your thoughts your wings will be Gold...for sure ..

Sharlotte, you too ..was good hearing your voice and such a lovely Grand baby..she is precious...that picture made me smile and want to hug her...She's gonna be one spoiled baby when she comes to Grandma's house :)

Now I'm ready to hit the "hay" and have a good sleep cause I've been so tired and not really sleeping well.....

So it's Good night to all and God Bless...a new day will begin and quickly too !

1 comment:

  1. Zee,
    I didn't know that your sister had pass....Please forgive me for not getting to you sooner to express our heart felt sorrow for your lost. Your statement about how sometimes a sad event brings folks closer...I have experienced that in the last few months since my Mom passed....Am looking forward to a "Sisters Weekend" with mine this June....Okay, will let you go...remember we love you and Robert...healing thoughts and prayers coming your way...

    Much love,
    Lori and Ernie...and Spinner, too..

    ReplyDelete