Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eased into Thursday

Eased into Thursday waiting for the phone to ring...This was the day of the viewing for my Sister Alice...can she please have peace...It was what it was..the early morning the X and his two daughters showed up and as the Funeral Director promised things went quietly...Thank You Lord !

As the day moved on I felt the empty feeling..not being there to say my goodbye....so I prayed and then thought...I was thankful to know that as I spoke with my Sister...she did make the attempt to let me know she heard me...

Tomorrow will be the Mass and then on to the Mausoleum and then I know all is now at peace for her daughters as well..I will also arrange a Mass to be said here at the church I belong and I will have one said on her birthday, May 7th...

Then it's on with life's surprises as closure comes to us all..From time to time as we all know our thoughts drift back to events in our lives that some days brings tears and other days a smile and then a few laughs...and I sure do have some of those laughs coming...

Tonight I kind of just hung in there and prayed no phone calls ...and it seems I got my wish...now on to saying my prayers and knowing Alice is with the Lord and our loud and funny family...now I'm smiling..

So I'm gonna bid you all "Peace" and  "God's Blessing" for another page will turn

1 comment:

  1. Zeee, been thinking about you non stop and so glad to hear that the viewing went well. I'm sure your sister is at peace now, and the rest will fall into place. Take care of yourself...no need joining the family up there any time soon! I'd miss ya!

    ReplyDelete