Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Good Feeling on Saturday

A Good Feeling on Saturday...slept like I was zonked out cold..woke up feeling much better..no heavy feeling in my heart or that matter (gray of course) my brain..it was truly a good feeling.

Early on got a call from Bob (of Bob and Diane) he was coming over to put up my other two planters..and I couldn't wait..I love hanging plants. They make everything seem so cozy..and of course adding more color for me is a "Plus".

So I got the Critters done and Mr. Zeke is never a happy camper when he has to miss out on all the action...but in he went with his partner Ms Abby ...Ms Reba gets to declare the living room as hers and runs in just as I'm closing the crates and gives them both her "What For"...and let me tell ya she does some fast action spinning...with a few loud barks as well...if only she ever would realize that one of these times the crate door won't be completely closed and uh oh..her "What Fors"..could wind up being..."Oh no you don't "...LOL ...she's most definitely have a shocked look..."Surprise"..hahaha

Most of the day it looked like the Heavens were gonna open up..got dark for a while and I did hear a little pitter patter on the roof but only a short stroke of it...and then came the sun back out..and brightly...oh in the background I did hear some rumbling of some thunder...sure we might get some tomorrow..we are in need of rain for sure.

Hubby slept in too...I mean he finally called me at almost noon time claiming to have just woken up... the man must have been exhausted..but he said, "He was up at 4am and decided to just lean back"...Oh dear, that's all it usually takes !!!

So he's running around like a chicken without a head ...and trying to get everything done...Good Lucky Charlie Brown cause I know ya...and I'll hear him complain later on in the day..hahaha..thank goodness I'm not around the house...brother it be my fault for some good reason...

Got a call from my niece Theresa...they will be here tomorrow...as it seemed her daughter had bought tickets for some events last year when they were at Disney and this was Theresa's surprise birthday gift..Strange how things work out...and with my Sister passing they weren't sure they were even going to come... I told her..."Don't be foolish, this is something your mother would have wanted you to do "...so they will be in Florida till next Thursday..good thing we're gonna have good weather...and I'm gonna see if my Cousins who live in Tampa can connect with them as they will be in Clear Water .

Not much of an appetite but have to figure what I might just have to just quickly heat up...been just grabbing something every now and then...and I'm appled out..don't think I want to look at apples for awhile ..

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and run to Walmart to pick up a few things and maybe a few plants :) to put up..if not I'll go to Lowes and see what they have on hand on Monday..yeah I'm planning already.

That's about my day anyway..a good feeling kind of day and sun shining in the window makes it surely a BRIGHT one..

Lori, thanks so much for your kind thoughts and hopefully we'll get to meet up again this summer...as you'll be back in Pa..I'll see if I can get the hubby motivated..hahaha...

God Bless All...

No comments:

Post a Comment