Sunday, March 4, 2012

What a Sunday morning !

What a Sunday morning !  Woke up with the sound of winds howling and then a few flashes of light ...Zeke was on the bed letting me know.."hey, somethings are happening out there "...yeah, he's really good about telling .

Abby and Zeke followed me out as usual and boy I couldn't believe my eyes..(it was still dark) at 4:00am the blinds I have in my carport were flapping..I had already moved my Red Leaf Hibiscus inside as she wouldn't stand any wind...I call her my fall over plant.. but to my surprise my Gardenia was over and so was my Geraniums..WOW..the wind had that mean sound to it.

Then all of a sudden the rain came down and I mean it dropped buckets with a few clappers of thunder...Just what I really needed or even wanted after looking at the devastation that happened in the Mid West and Southern areas..OMG!  I could feel my heart pounding hard...as I always think.."Where can I go with my Critters"...not a place around...I still have to do something about that.

After awhile it calmed down..this storm was a fast moving mean thing and you could start to feel the temperature drop..going from a warmth to a chill and quickly...uh oh better get my jacket and long pants out cause this is cold !!!

I waited till day break to check the Feeder as last night I put a small amount of feed in it..Seems those little Finches are inhaling the goodies..and so are the Woodpeckers..I'm happy but I didn't want to put too much in as I knew we'd have some rain and the seeds do get wet. So this morning I filled it up and I looked up hearing a loud whistle..yep, it was Mr Woody...letting his mate know..."Come and Get It"..and so did the Blue Jays..it was a "Charge to the feeder"..soon I saw those Finches and honestly they look like an Army..cause the feeder all of a sudden got crowded..Hahaha..

Now it's much calmer out and some sunshine but our temp is down to 58 from yesterday of being in the high 80's...a big drop and my Critters are just curled up sleeping..no one wants out..HUH ???? Got to shake them sweeties ..they need to get some air hahaha....

Not sure what I want to do and by the looks of it..I might do just nothing..or is it only what I have to get done..well, that's more my speed..no big hurry not until tomorrow ...When I need to put on my war dress and go up to the administration building and AGAIN attempt to get this nonsense taken care of...I've never seen an office run so poorly and the workers have a crappy attitude towards the people who live here...something is wrong with this picture..????

So I'm gonna lean back and take in the sight from my front windows and maybe just maybe take a nap with the rest of the gang..later I'll make for dinner Carbonara..that sounds mighty good and really simple...Just my style for today..

Tonight I'll scanned the TV selections and see what stirs my brain and get my list going for all I need to get done while out on the prowl tomorrow...

Keep safe all and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment