Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Our Happy Anniversary this fine Sunday !

It's Our Happy Anniversary this fine Sunday !...Twas the day hubby and I said, "I do" and I was 15 minutes late to the church...Sister was so nervous she got ill and got sick on my shoes..Yep, you got it...right in my shoes...so I went to the church barefoot and no one knew the difference..thank goodness for long white gown :)

So the truth be known, I got married on March 18th, without any shoes and here I sit typing without any shoes...must be something to this story..or maybe it is...the world seems better barefoot !!!

Today hubby went to Walmart as I dove into the Rice fields and when he came home he had lots of goodies plus got me some potting soil so we enjoyed our afternoon re potting plants and ...ta daaaaaaa...

The Humming birds came to wish me a Happy Anniversary...all 3 of them..that was a nice surprise..good thing I put up my feeder..and hubby and I got to watch too...that was neat..and tonight our dinner was Steak, Taters and his favorite Corn..mine was Spinach..just call me Popeye..LOL..

It was a nice day really and hubby and I did a lot together without getting into the..."Oh no you don'ts"...lol yeah you know it's easy to happen too when you have to strong minded coots together..

Was really a good day and I was so glad hubby did all the shopping and checking out things cause I hate to shop..I'd rather work all day than go out shopping...Lordy that's just not me...EVER ...:)

The days are moving fast and I'm dreading it..really hate to see hubby go back home...and he'll be leaving here on Wednesday..I won't see him again till we head back the end of June..Gawd that 's gonna be a long, long time..

Ok, I need to get some things done ...like pick out pictures from my Niece's Son's wedding so she can order my pictures to go on my dresser...

Hope you all had a great day and if traveling..Stay Safe..

God Bless.....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice anniversary celebration together. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sistahs I really thank you for thinking of Hubby and I..Our Anniversary was a good one.. God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

    ReplyDelete