Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wishful Wednesday for Hubby and Me :(

Wishful Wednesday for Hubby and Me :(...we said our "Fair thee well" as best we could as it's always a tough go...I worry till he lands and he worries that I'll be ok...Hey, it comes with the turf of us traveling so much in our lives..both of us having to do a lot of coming and going...We use to mark dates on the calendar...hahaha..and I'm still doing it...

Someday we'll finally show up together at one location...hopefully I'll be still trucking and keeping my health some what together...Hubby is hoping and praying that with this economy he can retire in 3 years without any major draw backs...but we've been in those tough times way in the beginning...and we managed ok..so what is to be will be...any lottery tickets hahaha...

This morning was a tough go...but hubby walked out without the Critters going bonkers and that was good..guess they figured I had the man on another run to the stores..hahaha..see there is some consolation to that after all :)

The Limo was a little late in picking hubby up and that got a little nerve wrecking cause wasn't sure if they forgot him..as we've had that happen long time ago..but seems new driver and wasn't too familiar with our area..but all went well.  Soon as hubby got to the airport he called and I know he was hungry ...cause he didn't eat breakfast..he has one of those nervous stomachs..and don't do well when having to get some place and he ain't driving..now on the other hand me...shucks I'd pack stuff...yeah eat on the way...that's from all the trains I use to take back and forth on my way to and from work in New York City...Yeppers many of us had them  hard rolls and butter with a big cup of coffee..hit the spot every time.

I never got to make the Dutch Apple Pie so that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow...and I know hubby was wanting a piece too..just didn't work out that well...but I'll tell him all about it...a "Food for Thought"..

Tonight we'll watch American Idol..OH YES ! and we'll be back on schedule on the phone setup..it works for us and I think makes us feel we're on the same tune..better yet..in the same house..just using walkie talkies hahaha

It will take me a few days to get it back together...but I'll keep myself busy and I'm sure things will pop up from time to time..cause I know he left me laundry ...good man..:)

Called Diane this morning too...as I've not heard from her in about 2 months but that's norm for Diane..unless something I need to have done or she gets a wild hair and calls...but I need to do my carport furniture..So she loves to do all that plus I need to go over some things I need done when I leave...Wait till she sees all the plants..OY!!!!  I can hear her now...LOL

Ok, I need to grate some chicken up for the Critters and move my butt and get the sad face out of here...I'm praying all in the areas of those nasty arse storms are ok...hate to hear those Tornadoes...Keep Safe !!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment