Saturday, March 17, 2012

Calming Saturday Happy St Patty's Day !

Calming Saturday...no rush in anything today..just shred up some of the chicken for the critters and pack and stack in the freezer...Watch a little TV, mostly some Irish stuff :)...yes, it's St Patty's Day for sure and the wearing of the Green...I have a little splash of green on and I ate some green leaves (like my salad) LOL  so that's about it..

Early up and got all my watering done..I'd turn on the sprinklers but I really enjoy watering my plants..I kind of let them know they're doing a fine, fine job in showing their stuff LOL..yes, I'm a bit a of a strange bird...(hence my birds enjoy me) but I've noticed in my years of having lots of plants on my porch that they do better when they know you appreciate their gifts..:)

Hubby has always said, "I never heard of anyone talking to plants"...but does he realize my plants grow to the max and produce really beauties...just like the birds that are coming to the feeder...I have Woodpeckers now every day..not every now and then...in the morning they come for breakfast and in the evening for their late night snack...and if hubby was up early with me he'd hear the Cardinal chatting with me..letting me know he's above my head watching me fill the feeder..then after I move back he flies down and enjoys his breakfast too..Yes, I think I could now claim the name..Zeee doolittle..or is it...(wait this gets really good) Zeee do..a ...little..hahahaha...

I'm glad I'm just about caught up with the Critters fiddles cept I have to go to the rice field tomorrow...yes, 10 days are up..and no room in the freezer for me to make a double batch ...so I'll grab my hat for the rice fields tomorrow as hubby will head out to WalMart...and I'll get fixin what we'll have for dinner ....

Gonna go checking on Netflix to see what movie we'll want to watch and then just enjoy the evening watching the birds fly in...it's sure getting interesting as more and more are finding my Bed & Breakfast..some what a little crowded at times...hahaha..

Here's hoping you all are enjoying your travels and staying Safe...

          Happy St Patty's Day To All !!!!!!!!!!

God Bless ......

No comments:

Post a Comment