Monday, March 12, 2012

Big Bad Monday !

Big Bad Monday !  and I was busy as all get out..only 2 more days and hubby will be walking up the driveway....You can bet that me and the Critters can't wait...Yeah, this year was a tough one for us..Me with having fallen and then ill and hubby having his knee having problems and also getting ill..Seems we've just been a bumbling bunch of aches and pains and sickness...but hey, that is a part of our life cycle...only wish some days it wouldn't hit us so often.

This morning again Zeke woke me up but this time he wasn't sick..as last night before going to bed he was coughing..so you can imagine my brain..thinking of what is causing this..did he eat something..was it his heart..oy !!!  I'm just gonna pray and hope for the best.

Tossed and turned and it was about 1:30am before I felt sleep over come me..and at 6am Zeke's nose was in my face and I could hear him do the heavy breathing..in, out, in, out..oh yeah and it surely woke me up....Out to the kitchen we all went..Ms Abby, Zeke and myself..Ms Reba was still in zzzz land.

I gave Zeke his meds and then took my ..put on a pot of coffee and then out the door I went with the two bears :)...yes, they made sure it wasn't raining..cause Ms Twinkle Toes (Abby) don't like getting her feet wet ...no way.  I also don't like this darkness..I mean it's like I should be still sleeping..why am I awake...LOL..

I had my list of things I had to get done and one was make Ms Reba's food up...Chopped carrots, celery, parsley, garlic powder, Chicken Broth, Brown Rice, mixture of greens..and chopped broccoli..green peas and green beans..yep and then 3 shredded chicken breast..yeah that's my stew or should I say, "Ms Reba's stew...and she loves it..

Had that pot going and finished up with 32 containers (small ones) which gives her 64 days of fiddles..AMEN !!  Yes, with Ms Reba it gives me a long break in between...but it ain't always that easy..cause I still have the extras I've got to get in her...but at least that part is over and now in the freezer ...

My list is slowly dwindling down..still have Rice Fields and empty bag of Critter dry food for tomorrow plus laundry..hey, it's gonna be done and last but not least..the demon itself..the Vacuum..yeah Mr Zeke has an issue with Mr Bissell...so do I but because it's bag less and I have to dump that nasty stuff...seems they should keep them bags much easier and much cleaner...but someone has to do the deed ...YIKES ...

Tonight I'll watch the Voice and I hear it on now..so it's Boot Scoot and Boogie into the living room sit back and relax and discuss all this good news with hubby...

Happy Trails and Safe Journey to All...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment