Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day Plus Palm Sunday

April Fools Day Plus Palm Sunday...WOW !!!  This is a double dare kind of day..plus a bonus..Palm Sunday...again I say, "Holy Cow"...Watch your step and pray cause there is blessing to be shared and dared...if you are superstitious .

My morning was an April fools kind of thingy...well sorta ..I mean I woke up and had some things I had to do first off...Find my papers to reset my locks...and guess what ?????  I can't find them and still can't and I've been rooting all morning long...since like 5am.

Hubby called and guess what (again)...????  He got the "What did you do with them" or was it more like..Where did you put them "...Now I know he loved that cause he could hardly speak I was in a dither....You all know what a "Dither" is ??????

I think this morning I was speaking in "Tongues"...well my kind of lingo any way and not sure that many would even comprehend it..much less wanna be around me when I was jibbering...cause it wasn't pretty .

I had to take a break as it was waring me out and the search will still continue...but I'll also give some pleasant news...My Gardenia plant is in full bloom...last night as I was letting the Critters out for their last go round I got this strong whiff of a sweet flower and I walked up to the front of the screen room and looked out..Low and Behold my Gardenia had a lot blossoms opened and it was a really neat surprise..guess I've just had so much on my mind happening I hadn't notice...even though I water daily..

So that made my night as I went to bed and I was so proud of her too...and this morning I'm a jumpin' out of my skin trying to find that bag of "stuff"...I do remember my hubby saying, "I didn't throw it out"..cause he's good for dumping stuff with out making sure if you need it or not...

Did I say, "my week was gonna start off better"...?????? well so far it's heading for the hills...don't know if I'll see daylight cause I'm a gonna find that "stuff"...

Gonna put Chicken in the Crock Pot for tonight ..will do a BBQ  chicken for tonight ...I need a little spice to kick it up a notch ...or maybe the notch will be kickin' me....

Day is beautiful outside but I won't be out ..not much and my plans of going to the store..Why bother...I mean I'll head out tomorrow..I'm not together ..maybe I'll take a nap and dream where things are cause St Anthony hasn't responded..oh for those that don't understand...We Catholics pray to St. Anthony when we lose things...He's the Saint for the Hopeless..and Lord knows I'm hopeless today...

Now I wish I could say, "April Fools"...but I think it's more on me ..So have a great one today and above all...Be Safe !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment