Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A calming Tuesday

A calming Tuesday, thank goodness..cause after yesterday's episode I needed the brain rest...Morning was good in fact I even saw Betsy watering her roses as I was too..They sure do look pretty..

Critters were all on their best ...I mean they just curled up most the day and wrapped around my ankles..They weren't letting me get out of their site..Wonder why ???? LOL.

I kind of got into some interesting articles on the net as I was doing some of my Google searching. I sort of enjoy all that good reading..Ah and my Diapers ..well Ms Reba's diapers showed up today..Now that's a real plus for her and me and my washing machine .

Heard from Jane today and of course John but I fend them both off for another time and of course I made sure they remembered (aren't I awful) only one at a time on their visits...I know they mean well but it always comes to a battle between them..so rather than me toss them out again.. I make sure it's only one of them that comes on any visit...I even told them..(now this is pure mean) if I should die..at my funeral ..only one at a time can come visit me...hahaha... I could only imagine their getting into it..cause it don't matter where they are..even on the cell phone I hear both them getting into it when they call me...Good Grief !!!

Tonight is the Biggest Loser and looks like it's gonna get down and get funky as they say...so it should be a "Gooder"...and then I'm gonna fall out early..I'm beat from really doing nothing..but it's that dang illness I have..some days I'm just a dish rag..no energy what so ever..so that's why I always say... "I have to go with the flow"...LOL

Count down has begun for when hubby gets here and I'm sure anxious ..been a long spell in between...so I have my lists going..hahaha..the poor man comes down to thaw out and I work him out...Hey, I'm keeping him healthy..

Go in peace and God Bless....Happy Mardi Gras...and tomorrow is Ash Wednesday..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment