Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slaving the Rice Fields on Tuesday LOL

Slaving the Rice Fields on Tuesday LOL..yes, it's that time again as I chopped the veggies, wash the rice and prepare to embark on another session of Critter Rice and Veggies... ah I really don't mind it that much as I've gotten so use to doing this..it's like..ok, not that bad...but the clean up  YUCK !!!...:)

I have been awake since 3am because my leg I had fallen on decided to let me know it's coming back.. I mean I've had very little feeling in the leg since I injured it...and WHY ???? at 3am.. I mean could it not at least wait till daybreak...Oh, that would be asking too much I guess..

However that baby woke my arse up..and I do mean WOKE ME UP... I felt this strange burn like my leg was on fire and I sat up...(forgot my back has been bother me) I had to move the covers from touching my leg...WHAT IS THIS ????....Will it ever end..holy hannah.. I mean this sweetie is about to get zapped with something... I could barely touch it..more less have the water from the shower..OMG..yeah, it's the strangest thing...but does that surprise me....NAH...cause chit like this seems to just stroll ride towards me..

Well the Doc in the hospital said, "The feelings in your leg will come back ..don't know how long it will take, but you'll know"...he sure was right but didn't prepare me for this SUCKER.!...I hope this don't last long or I'm gonna be talkin in my native tongue and I'm sure if you ain't heard it before you'll hear it from me...SOON...LOL

After I finished with getting the Rice in the cooker with Chicken Broth..Oh, yeah my Critters gotta have flavored rice too...LOL...and then put all my veggies in a bowl with water to steam in the microwave... I popped on out to go vote for our Board of Directors primary...cause the actually voting will be in March..this is to get down to the final 6 ...LOL  it always amazes me..why not do it one time in March...primary...Lordy I'm tellin ya..it don't get any better...LOL...

Watched the Voice again last night and it was ok..but no one really has WOWed me yet...but we've got some time...and again tonight is Biggest Loser...now that always impresses me..I mean the amount of workouts they even do..I'd have to be scraped off the floor...but the outcome is Fantastic !!

Still have to make it to Walmart but I think I'm gonna go on Sunday morning by then I'll be out of almost everything..but I'm not that anxious to get out and around now with this leg...See, it's always something.. I guess I'm making up for all those years when nothing fazed me..and I'd joke about those that constantly complained...

Lesson here...Don't laugh at others cause it comes back at ya !!!  boy am I ever getting my tables worth...can't wait for that "cut me some slack"...PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about it for me as I'm gonna get off my duff and put those rice bowls up and if I have energy tomorrow I'll do another batch..HEY, that sounds wonderful ...I mean that would be 20 days grace...I'll attempt it.. I mean I'll have good intentions anyway...hahaha...

Pray all have will have a safe journey...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment