Friday, February 24, 2012

A warm windy Friday

A warm windy Friday ...and it really was..my poor Red leaf Hibiscus was doing a few tumbles..I have to re pot that sweetie..in fact she's been popping out a few blooms ..and I'm surprised she isn't going into shock...but that's another job on my agenda for Monday..

Up early and ready to jump start into the Rice fields..(someones gotta do it) and got that job finished..I keep saying I'm gonna double batch but every time I start I have a lot of work and prep to get done and I just peter out..or is it I'm just lazy..well, I believe I fit into the mold of "just being lazy"..cause once I'm done with all the clean up..I don't want another go around mess..

Most of my day was pretty nice...enjoyed seeing the branches sway but the air was "WARM"  and I decided staying in the AC was a much better idea...so I watched the breeze from the trees..hahaha..good tune.

Had a few calls from some of my long lost friends and what's happening back home ..always interesting and then watched the snow in Chicago..brrrrrrr I really appreciated our rather warm air ..but from the window.

Last night watched American Idol and I have to say, "That last young lad that had the baritone voice...I just wanted to cry.. I just really don't like seeing them break some one's dreams..but like Betsy said, (in between commercials) "it's a part of life"...yeah I do agree ...however I think there is a better way of doing this show...maybe I should write in and complain....

After my chores were done today I got to watch Survivor..ok, I won't even go there...dunno "Girls"..you is sure in for some hard times..but that's again another show that's gonna get crusty as the time rolls on..

Tonight I'm gonna just enjoy the movie I'll stream from Netflix...I'm sure liking my Friday night movie..at least no commercials to drive me nuts in between a good part of the movie..although one of my friends said, "Hey, it give you a potty break and a snack grab too...all at the same time ".. Me, I have my snacks and drinks ready as far as the potty break goes.. I do like Momma use to tell us..."Go now before the show starts"...LOL..I can hear her voice saying that too..

I ordered one of the types of dry food I use for my Critters...Taste of the Wild, Wetlands...that I'll pick up on Monday and do a quick run to Walmart at the same time..Gosh I can't believe how the days are flying by..

So that's about it for now other than I'm lovin the warmer weather and..."News Flash"..my Gardenia plant has buds..so that means she'll be showing her flowers to me ...oh I love the Gardenia..in fact they were what I had the men wear in their lapels at my wedding..Now that was a long time ago....:)

Have a Great Evening and for those traveling..Safe Adventures ..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment