Monday, February 20, 2012

My Some What Interesting Monday

My Some What Interesting Monday...well it was for me :).. Morning was a normal routine..cepting for the fact that it was "President's Day"..I still don't get it (can't teach an ole coot new rules ) but I have no choice but to go along with it.

Got through with getting my Critter's Den in order and started my "Pinocchio" List (you wondering about the name ?)..well it is for me..cause I put things on the list I think that just come to mind and Lord knows some days my mind runs away with me or is it on me ?????  So hence the term I use as it grows and grows like the stories that little ole puppet told...hahaha..I've been know to throw in a few "hyperbolise" at times...

Then this afternoon I attended a meeting by the GM (general manager) and boy was that a "Whopper" in fact that could have almost been declared another "Pinocchio" event..There was some good stories thrown in and I'm still shaking my head that I actual was there and heard it all...and chimed in a few times.

The out come of that event...well I'm sure when we have our Board Meeting..that's gonna be..order seats or maybe pay for admission..but I can count on that one being...a WOW moment..cause the ammunition is building..

Tonight I'm gonna watch the Voice ..although today I heard many LOL..can't wait for the election for Board Member seats...it will be maybe "Musical Chairs" that might even help...any way getting back to tonight...I'm gonna try and attempt to just enjoy the scenery around me and wait for the emails to flow in..

I was just looking at my calendar and in 23 days my hubby will be here..thank goodness I've got lots of little jobs for him to take care of and maybe I'll even get a break...I know one thing he's gonna love doing the cooking..hahahaha.

So I leave you with this motto..(because of today) ..You can fool some of the people some of the time..but ya can't fool all the people all the time...

Now it's on to another page of my daily life and another amazing Adventure..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment