Friday, February 10, 2012

Fumbling on into Friday

Fumbling on into Friday...again I was up at 3am..it's got to be me now...No one not even a fly came by me...but still my eyes opened up...and as I turned and looked at that red glow of numbers...I read...3:00am...Yes, there's got to be something going on with me that I'm now on this dreaded WAKE UP LITTLE SUZY...(and I ain't Suzy).

So I tossed and turned and then fumbled out of bed and did the "Green Mile Walk"...like it was my last pass down the hall way towards the kitchen...I know I wasn't sleeping and I still ain't got no sleep....oy vey !!!!!

Couldn't wait till the day light broke but I did get to watch Mr and Mrs Cardinelli...yeah they showed up for their breakfast..amazing how it's barely able to see and they fly in and catch a few good fiddles..even in the evening they are the last at the feeders..but they nestle in and enjoy their late night dinner..aaaaaaaaah...:)

Also had my Woodpeckers show up ...they grab the berries and nuts I have up for them...and boy they (two now showing up) hang in ...look up at the top of the roof..(hey, no ideas of punching holes please)...and then fly off ..but do come back several times..so they are happy that they have some goodies too.. of course those TitMouse or is it Mice ???? come often along with the cutest Chic A Dees..they are adorable...now if I was like Sistah Lizzie, I'd be focusing in on catching them all...but for me .. my windows have that film on them to cut the sun out and I get the flash back from the camera...but I'll figure something out one of these days..

It's Friday and the Glorious weekend is gonna be upon us..and I'm thinking what can I do ...I have a few interesting recipes to try..but I have to go to the stores..YIKES...but I need too.. I mean I'll have no cream for my coffee  after tomorrow morning...so it's a push me out the door ..get over it and hit the open road...and Buy ....Buy....BUY...:)

I did get two new skillets..they are ceramic and I'm anxious to give them a try as with the non stick ones the fumes that come off them if cooking on high ..well, not good for you and eventually those flakes start appearing..so I use to always use my corning ware and stainless steel .....guess I got a tab bit lazy ..hahaha..(just a tad bit hahaha) ...

I also downloaded some program to clean up my registry and it has improved this computer..but I also realize this sweetie is up there in age...but as long as I can do the few things on her...she's here to stay for as long as I can handle it..LOL... we'll see...

Tonight I'll watch from NetFlix cause ain't crap on ..and I did watch American Idol last night.. I was so surprised that they let that young girl that fell off the stage get up and walk..  I always think..."What if"...ya just never know..look I fell and didn't even realize I broke the orbit around my eye...Shame on you American Idol and Shame on the Daddy who was there too.....DUH ????

That's about it for now other than when I was going into my set up on Blogger I found I had a note in my Spam folder...and I was stunned.. it was from Sears...Yes,!  They responded to what I wrote and wanted me to contact them... Don't know if I can post their note but if you're interested in reading it..(which I can't stop you from ) go back in my archives in Sept 2011 the last day I think it's Tilting it Thursday..9-29-11.. and click on comments ..Surprised
I was and I would have contacted him too...but well, life goes on in the big city...but goes to show you what you write...others do read ..

Ok, "I'm putting the chairs in the Wagon"...as hubby often says !

God Bless and Safe Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment