Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Twist of Luck on Saturday

A Twist of Luck on Saturday....and then my day began...I got up a wee bit early and thought.."Ok, I will move that big bag of Critter food into the dinning room and empty it into the feed bin"...All went well till I picked it up from the floor twisted my body to load it on my walker chair and ZAP!  You got it... I done twisted my back..OUCH...What can I say...I mean do I just fall into these great sessions or is "I'm on a mission to do the inevitable"..Dunno but I do know I is one sore pup !

So now I've got to move a little bit cautiously and try to let this calm down..Sure if you can believe that one I'll add to it with another ...UH, I did manage to unload the Critter food and put everything away...just glad it's not garbage day...Hahaha...

One thing good..it's one less job that has to be done and I did get to watch a few Hallmark movies..and even my Woodpeckers are happy coming up to the feeder at least 2, 3 times a day and my Dove..(lonesome dove) hops up and nestles in and enjoys it's meal..(not sure if it's male or female).

A little later on I'll attempt to stretch out and see if that will help but I'm such a lucky coot..if it can happen it finds me..so no use in belly aching just deal with it and time will heal all wounds..(hopefully)

I'm gonna head out to Walmart on Sunday as I do need to get some things in and on Monday I'm gonna attempt to get a "new" sticker for my car..again I have to bring my license and registration up so that this bar code system will let me enter...this is gonna be another Whopper just can't wait till I have to do it with the motor home and my towing.. I'll be about 60ft long...just hope someone is around as I have a little dilemma..cause ya know it's sure to be ME ...:)

Gonna make lemon bars tomorrow..as on our Women's Forum there was a recipe put up.. I've seen this one several times before too..using Angel Food Cake Mix and Lemon Pie filling...can't be any more simple..two ingredients and to make a light desert...well can't go wrong on that one..(hopefully) and if they are good...Betsy, if you are reading this... You and Dick have a surprise coming..but if for some reason they are icky...don't worry I won't pass it on ...it will have to visit trash on Thursday hahaha..

Wonder if I can play the poor suffering me...cept one thing ..I'm the only one here and my Critters kind of ignore me unless it's feed time... they're well trained to lay down and give me space >>>>>>> hubby is resting or I'd call him and complain....but then again I'd have to listen to the ..."What is wrong with you, don't do crazy things like that"...so it's to myself that I have to complain..and I haven't got good answers..

Can't wait till tomorrow to watch the Super Bowl.. I mean I even love the commercials...they usually are awesome..and half time..well, sure hope it's gonna be good...but most of all.. I want those Giants to WIN...!!!!

Ok, now I'll go take a break and lean back and wallow is self pity...sure hope it works :)

God Bless.........

1 comment:

  1. And if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. Hope your back is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete