Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Break Out on Saturday !!!!

A Break Out on Saturday !!!!...Yes, I got out but only a few miles down the road..it was one of those.."Had Too"...Ya know my cubbard was looking pretty rough ..had no cream for my coffee...and that was a big issue...I mean no coffee or better still, just plain ole milk ...YUCKO...So this morning after I got the Critters done and got me coffee and toast...I was up and at em down the road and to Winn Dixie I went...Even met up with John (of the fighting duo J & J )  and he was all happy to see me too..we met right by the Roasting Chickens...and yep, I grabbed me one...for lunch and many more lunches ..Whoopie...not much to make me happy....:)

On the way back I stopped by and picked up my mail..Got a surprise note from my Cuz Bill ..he sent me a picture of his Dad and Uncle ( my Uncles) and it brought a tear to my eyes....on the back of the picture my Uncle Bill said, "Please keep me in your prayers as I'm about to go and have a Tumor removed from my brain"...it wasn't long after that, he passed away...I grew up with my Uncles ...they were more like Brothers than Uncles as we were raised in the same house by my Grandmother while my Mother was working.

Coming back I had to look at Betsy's roses...yep, they sure are looking really pretty too...but tonight as I had talked with Betsy..they need to be covered just being put in the ground...we is gonna be 28 degrees by morning and have a hard freeze for several hours..for the next 2 days...OMG... so I'm gonna make sure I cover a few of my plants as well..brrrrrrrrr this is suppose to be Sunny Florida...psssst...the Tropics...somebody better tell Mother Nature !!!

Watched the Gifted man on TV last night and it was pretty good then I headed back to the bedroom and played a few games on line..well the Twisted Letters...keeps my brain active and try spelling too..hahaha..but it worked pretty good..later played Canasta..then for me it was lights out..

Tonight I've got some work to do on that Crocheting pattern..try to figure how to start it..directions are a bit goofy..find something I really like and the info is a mess..

Other than that I'm keeping me warm..gonna get that electric blanket going and can't wait for these couple of days to pass..and the kicker ...we'll be back in the 80's again..strange weather...

Saw on TV that Survivor will be starting on Wed too...that means my recorder is gonna be busy..can't wait..this will make nights more interest too...

Safe Travels all and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment