Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tromping and Stomping on with Thursday

Tromping and Stomping on with Thursday...woo hoo..the weekend is just a hop skip away and I'm just about finished with the mess I got into this morning...I was basking in the closet..hahaha..I started something I should not have..well not at this time anyway..but on I went.

Got up early with a mission and what did I know at that time..I mean it was only 4:30am and who would think of anything so wacky..ME !!!..So after I got myself some what together I proceeded in checking to see what I didn't want as today was "Trash Day"...and like I said, I was on a mission..if it wasn't my frig it was my closet this time...(phew).

I never realized what a bunch of old stuff I had till I started digging in..my poor Critters were waiting on me.. I started this way before their breakfast and I was only working on one (1) cup of coffee and that is not a good thing to do...so I stopped for a bit and fed the "Pooches"..hahaha..and then had another big cup of coffee and went on with the piles of "Stuff" and bagging as much as I could and making head way..Then I realized I better get my trash out to the curb cause last Thursday the truck came in before 9am...

So I got on the fast moving train and jumped a few hurdles and out the door I went..Dang it this is getting old. I mean one weeks worth of trash (how surprising it is) I can't imagine where I get this much..but it sure was a big load..well two loads..but there was my trust worthy dolly..she sure is mighty fine. I'd be lost with out her ..and that's the truth.

Back to the closet..well I got it all cleaned out and then looked at my bed..holy crap now I have to get all that back in the closet..hahaha..one move to another and I have a huge bag of clothes that I'll drop off at the Salvation Army..some one can find use for them. Then I thought.."Wait I need to rewash this stuff"..so you got it.. my washer is in double time and then on to the dryer and fold this stuff....did I start somethin' or what..?????

Last night watched American Idol..and yep, I felt so bad for some of those youngsters..hearts broken and dreams come tumbling down..the one girl I was shocked that they let her go..she was pretty good..oh well I made myself a promise..next year I'm not gonna watch this stuff until they've picked their 20 or 24 and then I'll tune in.. I just don't like watching all this nonsense when they pick so many and they know they only need a small amount..too sad for me..

Tonight will be the other episode of American Idol and I'll watch that or maybe I'll watch the taped Survivor...I'll have to think about that one..although hubby and I usually talk in between the commercials on what we liked and what we'd do...like it really matters..but it does make us feel better...:)..by the way the brownies were awesome but got more in the freezer.

I can't believe we are almost through February...only 6 days left and this is Leap year too..oh boy..now I'm thinking that means hubby will be here in 20 days...alright I'm feeling more on an up beat..thank goodness.

Rain felt great last night and we sure did get a good soaking and my plants looked like they were raising their branches up.. having a big drink...oh, oh.. I have to tell you I was having my coffee and watching my Bird feeder..this is wild... when the Woodpeckers came and along came the Blue Jays too..well not sure if it was Momma or Poppa Woody but I never realized that these birds could get evil..in your face like.. but the Blue Jay got a little to close to Woody and next thing I saw was..Woody open it's mouth and make this strange loud noise and Blue Jay moved quickly as Woody was gonna reach out and "hammer" or would it be "pecker"..hahaha..what ever, but I was impressed..those neat Woodpeckers may look neat and sweet but they can be mean and down right ugly...my Blue Jays said, "Exit, stage left" and lifted on out of there..Wild and Funny to watch..wish I was good with a camera..but of course it probably would have never happened...

So that's my story and I'm stickin' too it !!!!   God Bless and Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment