Monday, February 13, 2012

Bumbling, Fumbling through Monday

Bumbling, Fumbling through Monday...I'll say...Started off thinking I've over slept and jumped out of bed...when I realized it..it was only 4:30am..well at least it wasn't 3am !!!

On to my next bumble...forgot to run the dishwasher last night...and when I was ready to grab my cup and Critters dishes...EEEK...they were still not clean..so I had to hand wash..(which I hate) and run for the ..."Get er done"...

Next Fumble was I went into the spare bedroom to get something out of the closet....paper towels...reached up and the shelve came down...(thank goodness not on me) and I jumped back...thought quickly on this one..but even if it hit me nothing major was on the shelve cepting paper plates, towels and a box of Pill pockets (I use that to hide the meds I give the critters)...so then it was put everything back up on the shelf..secured and done !!!!

My biggest Bumble (so far) was I thought it was 2pm according to what my eyes saw (sitting sideways on the chair in the kitchen I only got the glimpse of the 2)...and I gave meds out... YIKES....

From that I went into shell shock...No it won't hurt them..and I'm sure it's happened to someone before...but oh my stars...what else am I in for...????

Just got a call from Clancy...looks like he's putting in my roses today on the side of the car port...that man is quick...I mean we just had Jack Frost LOL but I guess we'll be safe as I double checked the weather...it's gonna be warmer....Thank goodness..or I'd need more sheets...hahahaha

Tonight is The Voice and I'm gonna watch and enjoy.. I did watch the Grammy last night and when Jennifer Hudson sang.. well, I had a lump in my throat..and I was also glad to see that LL Cool started the show with a prayer...cause I know I bowed my head as well..

I hear Clancy so I best get going.. I'm excited.. I needed better news..and I'll make sure my camera is ready...yeah, yeah I know I've said those words before but it's right next to me now...so...stay tuned !!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment