Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh my what a Sunday !

Oh my what a Sunday ! Woke up with a plan..Yes indeedy.. I was gonna get the Critters done and then do my side track to exit stage left to get out on the road and hit WalMart !!!  I sure did...and the store wasn't packed ..thank goodness but ...(now you notice I said, "but") most of what I was going for ...wasn't there !!!!! 

Now that means another trip back and I was so anxious to get all my shopping done...or is that an indication that they are not buying as much to restock their shelves....????dunno ....however I'm in need and I'm gonna have to go out again.

The morning was a little dreary and off and on there were some signs of rain..like when I came out of the store it down poured..figures..shopping cart does move pretty good in puddles..hahaha

Oh I did manage to get my bird feed and Woodpecker Bark :) they love it too...and by the looks of it I'm bringing in a few Woodpeckers...I even had a pair of BlueJays, Cardinal and two Woodpeckers at the feeder at the same time...almost like they could hear.."Come and get it"..yeah they sure are enjoying the berries and nuts.

Hubby enjoyed his day (yesterday) with my God Mother Lena. She taught him how to make "Sauce"..(Gravy to others) and because he didn't bring anything with him to put it in..she had him take home the "Pot"...LOL So that means he'll have to come back to see her again...She's pretty neat..and boy what a cook...Now I can't wait for him to come down and show me what he learned.. I ain't no fool either...hahaha

Tonight I'm just gonna lean back and watch "The Voice" and then can't miss Donald Trump's Show " Apprentice..from the commercials on it..looks like it's gonna be a dozy..

Then I'll get my list of things that need to be done for the rest of the week...and of course  I'll make sure I send a package out to my niece as her son will be getting married this coming Saturday..I know she's in triple time at home trying to get things ready.. Sure am sad I'm going to miss it...but they promised pictures will be coming..

Time for me to let Critters out and then lean on back...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment