Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Doctor's Visit on Wednesday

A Doctor's visit on Wednesday... as the story goes..Got up and did my getting ready for this Pulmonary Doctor visit...which was in and out..well just about..He wanted to order "tests" to be done..and I politely informed him..or should I say, "Reminded him"  that I was just following up from the care given at the hospital ..that he was "NOT" going to be my permanent "Doc"...

He kind of chuckled and then kind of ignored me..but, if you know me by now you know that didn't float my boat !!!  I simply explained I was not liking the group of Doctors that I have and find that my care was not that impressive..Yes, the nurses were really good...but forget about the care by the rest.. I mean, in a hospital for over a week and my bed was never changed...even when I was out of the room for procedures to be done...Gawd I'm really glad I didn't have something that could have been spread...

Again this Doctor just smiled...then I said, "Not even the so called famous Cardio Doc came in to check me out "...DUH...now that part his eyes kind of opened widely...then he pulled out his pocket secretary..(recorder) and gave a few comments to it...and I was out of his office...paying my money and the nurse gives me an appointment...I politely said to her.."No thank you"...I'll be going to someone else....she smiled and said, "She understood".

I'm just not overly impressed with the care givers here..I guess I'm spoiled by aggressive caring Doctors...that's why I ain't giving them up..even if we were to move here permanently..I'd go back home for my tests and check ups.. Especially when I think.. the Doctors I have here..if you are sick on the weekends..your chit out of luck ...or if they are busy they tell ya "To go to the Emergency Room or one of those Urgent Cares".... I'm just not a happy camper when it comes to Medical Attention..

Then after that I headed over to Lowe's to find a fountain for my yard but no such luck ..so I then went to my next place Publix just to pick up a few things from there ..then homeward bound I was....

Ms Reba gave me her "What Fors"  as so did Zeke and Abby..and it was their time to get a few cookies for lunch and while I was fixin lunch ....Surprise !!! Hecliff and Gertrude came by to visit...yeah I guess they came back to the area cause I haven't seen them two in a few weeks..So I did my duty and gave them a few good handfuls of nuts and berries...Hecliff just came close to me and gave me that "Look"...and food made him cackle...LOL  Sure they know a good thing...

I've been noticing more and more the Woodpeckers coming in pairs...and while at the feeder the Blue Jays come too...it's getting crowed there..and I have one lonesome Dove that when he's up there....he dominates..he's in for the resting and eating time  :)

Last night I watched Biggest Loser...I don't know why I was thinking Survivor was on too..but must have been the commercials having me think that...but it was good and sure was not happy to see poor Santa (Roy) be tossed out.. I still don't like that Ms Conda...oh well, her turn might be coming..ya just never know..

Tonight though..(are ya ready) is Survivor and American Idol..(at the same time) so I'll record one and watch the other... thanks TiVo...:) and that will make my day to finish..

Speaking of which my Rose hedge is looking good..and I'm working on the rest of the garden...will pick up some soil so I can do some transplanting that is needed big time...

That's my day so far other than ..is it Soup yet ?  LOL...Sure feels good to have that sun shinging ...now I'll get to complain about the heat next hahaha...

To the Rice Fields tomorrow...and what ever else comes by my way..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment