Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Quick Fix on an Outing this fine Tuesday !

A Quick Fix on an Outing this fine Tuesday !...Although the day didn't start off great it wound up being a "Gooder"..(pa dutch term) and I got out of the house ..woo hoo !

Morning was like singing "Foggy Day in London Town"..cause it sure was "foggy" and even the Cardinals didn't come to their early morning feed..guess they couldn't see either ...but as the morning progressed the fog started to lift and it was almost like saying "Amen"..cause next thing I saw was lots of Finches (those little itty bitty things) and they were like filling up the feeder tray...lots and lots of them..and Mr Cardinal just made his way in..didn't even bother to chase but dug in and chowed down..hahaha..of course Woody came along too..yeah he and she (woodpeckers) are becoming a regular at the feeder...but I did have to go out and fill up as with the moisture from the rain and dew in the morning..the feed was clumpy and I didn't want it to sour on them..cause the heat was coming in today...it didn't go to waste cause as soon as I did that...the little demons came running down the tree...(Squirrels)

Amazing what fresh feed does..it was like someone clanging a feed bell.."Come and Get It"...I think that was heard (like a shot around the world) and yep...the feeder was full..hahaha..

So getting back to my outing..although it was to pick up Critter Food and a quick stop (when is ever Walmart a quick stop?) to pick up some goodies for ME...and I was like in heaven...getting out and seeing what was "New"..hahaha...oh yeah I was riding up and down those isle..just a looking and a grabbing...but a quick flash came to mind...I had to load and unload so think twice.."Do you really need this"... I gave in..I needed every bit of it and then some. :)

Coming out of the store the heat hit me...boy after us having that cold front then all that rain..and now a heat wave on top of it... yuck it nearly knocked me off my feet..couldn't wait to get in the car with the AC on high...



Got home and man oh man I dug in to that Roasted Chicken..(yeah I bought one of those too) and just enjoyed it cause I didn't have to cook it or clean up the mess..so I'll have Chicken Salad the next few days for lunch...and then I went to the mail box on the way in...YES !  my book arrived so guess what I'm gonna do after I finish here....READ MY BOOK...now that will be my down time relaxing...ain't to shabby.

Tonight is Biggest Loser ..but I might have to record it..cause I might be just too engrossed in my book...(darn with me sometimes I don't stop till I finish it...) and this book is not a big one soooooooooo...You all know that story.

Just read on our RV forum one of the Sistah's had an accident..head on. It was Lizzie..I read she had broken ribs other than that she was ok..and her dog Simba was fine but her cat Bandit was frightened and got out of the rig and ran into the bushes...sure hope they find Bandit... she did ask us to pray for the Woman that hit her...as she was hurt real bad..but the child was ok...
Seems the woman lost control of her car and wound up hitting Lizzie head on... you know you hate to hear those things...as that's always a fear we all have driving our RV's ...

Please all who reads this, remember them all in your prayers...Lizzie's rig is totalled but you know rigs can be replaced it's lives that can't...just glad to hear she and her critters are ok...

Lizzie, you sure had them Angels with you...and the Sistahs that are with you are helping you too...Bethers, Birdie and Connie.. We have a wonderful group of people that as we drive through different areas we can connect with... I feel like an MIA as I haven't been able too in a long time..but soon that will change..

So that's my story for today...and tonight who knows..but ya know by morning something is always happening...Can't wait..hahaha...

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment