Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hell of a Thursday Morning !

Hell of a Thursday Morning !  Got up again wee hours of the morning..Thank You Mister Zeke..he decided we needed to have some fun time..He jumped on the bed and lay down right along side me and then proceeded to nudge...and nudge and grumble and rumble till I moved and patted his "Bean Head"...Why ME ???? ...I looked at the clock and I looked again..it was 3am..What's with this 3am stuff ???????

So up I gots and so did Ms Abby...but no, no, no not Ms Reba she was zzzzzzz ing away...LOL  the little darling..her fun will begin around 6am when she comes out with her tail swishing and looking all bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Well now that I'm wide awake guess I might get a few things done..so that I did...Started a load of laundry and then put on a pot of coffee...turned on the news..EEEK..hate listening to all that bad stuff...even watched how this pervert tried to kidnap a little girl in the Walmart..Thank God ..she kicked and screamed and he dropped her...What in the world is with these sick people...???

That started me ...Wow I'm telling ya if I ever saw anything like that happen around me I'd attack  the S.O.B and hit him in the head with what ever I could grab...!!! 

Later in the morning I saw Clancy's truck pull up outside and I smiled as I saw him deliver those roses to Betsy..Yep, he sure did a beautiful job putting in the hedges of Knock out Roses..I had to go over and admire and knocked on Betsy's door to tell her..."I'm jealous..."  Nah, I'm so tickled pink and that's what the color is ..like a reddish pink..gorgeous.. I'll take a picture tomorrow as it's gloomy and chilly out brrrrrrr..

I spoke with Clancy and he's gonna pick me up some for the side of my house by my carport..but for the front I need the double knock out roses as that's what I have in there now...but they is sure pretty...and when they are grown ...Wow awesome..Now Betsy will have to join me in the morning as we water our Roses....:)

Watched American Idol last night..OMG...that poor girl that fell off the stage..HOLY CHIT...she looked like she was fainting as she approached the edge of the stage she was kind of staggering...Gawd, I sure pray that she's ok..will have to see what they say on the program tonight...YIKES..

Not much other than I vacuumed..boy did I vacuum...I don't like these bag less vacuums...it's messy..any way mine was ...I had to dig out the hair..yucko....but man oh man these Rotties...LOL  I'm telling ya I had a few being created in that vacuum...

That's about it other than now I'm gonna take a break and rest...for I have to do my bedroom next..well maybe next :)

God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment