Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Month of Meds picked up on Friday

Another Month of Meds...picked up on Friday...Yes, I have another supply to make it though the merry month of February...woo hoo.. my liver is jumping with joy...but my heart is ticking right in tune too..and, and..the greatest rewards are my cholesterol and all it's other functions on staying in line..well hopefully anyway...hahaha..yeah CVS is always happy to see me.. it's a grocery bag full and the colors of the rainbow too...let's not forget that ..I mean when I look in my pill box I just am amazed at how the colors seem to blend....gulp and down the hatch they go...YIKES...I'm a pill freak :)

This morning I had my plans set..get up get critters done have breakfast and hit the open road..you know my routine..fool Ms Reba...sometimes that's a little difficult...but I got away clean..even stopped at Winn Dixie ..only for a few things and then on to the CVS...they are always happy to see me as I make my monthly deposit...then back home..NOPE I didn't get my Hardy's burger ...that kind of bummed me out...but there's always next month ..:)

Pretty much have gotten caught up with my household chores..BORING !!! and now the Weekend is  upon me...oh my stars..what will I do... wait..I already know that answer as I see it staring me in the face...VERUS..yes, that needs to be emptied into the Critter Bins..that's on for tomorrow..and it's change the sheets and Flip the mattress...aren't I excited..but someones got to do it...of course if I had a brain I'd maybe invent a flip at home mattress...by command button..why not ????  we've got buttons for everything and even have cars now that will park themselves...Hey, that's gonna be my next car..hahaha..

Yes, my mind is in high gear and I'm gonna have to head into the kitchen and make dinner for the crew..as Ms Reba is next to me on the bed ..yapping away and even every once in awhile reaches out with her paw and attempts to tap me...LOL  Spoiled BRAT...I do so enjoy her...with her quirks...mine are just as bad...

Not too much interesting other than my woodpeckers were happy this afternoon.. I put some really interesting food in the feeder..it was Treats for "them"..and I think the word is out..saw several fly up...they are so neat...can't wait to see the babies...they will bring them ..I remember last year when my feeder was up close to my window.. I did so enjoy watching their expressions.. I was up so close and personal ..(behind the window)

Tonight not much on other that "The Gifted Man"...what can I say...have to do a search on Netflix ..but I do need to clean up this computer..will search for a program maybe to install and get rid of the junk...hopefully that's what's causing it...don't wanna get a new computer..not just yet..

Sooooooooo it's on with the feeding Critters and rest of the nonsense..might even get a little energetic...LOL that's hopeful thinking..

Have a great evening all ....God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment