Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday....could I change the day ?????

Monday....could I change the day ????  I've got lots of things that need to be done.... I don't know where to even start other than say, "Yeah Giants"  it was a pretty tight game and both quarter backs are good...crossed my fingers on that last play by Brady..that surely was a close one...but it was a good game..we won't talk about Half Time... my feelings on it might insult my viewers...so I'll be kind being it's the first (or second depending how you're looking at it) of the week..ugh..and I'm having trouble getting started...

Today I need to also go up to the front office and get the "New" bar code sticker for my car ...again I have to bring my license and registration...feel like I've done this so many times before ya think they'd have it on record ????? that might be asking too much ....LOL

I'm gonna have to visit the Rice Fields again..yep, 10 days will be up tomorrow and that's all I make up for...maybe I'll make a double batch.....if I have the energy LOL..yeah it's Monday alright and I've drunk enough coffee to start a battle ship down the canal...(in case you miss my drift...it's float a battle ship with all the coffee I drank...:) )...

Might even get real energetic and do a load of laundry... and grab that vacuum again...that's an on going issue in my house with my two Rotties..everyday they start on a "new" dawg being created...(by their hair) and it looks like I've never vacuumed through...this breed in particular seems to shed more than others.. I told one lady who asked, "Do they shed once a year" ?   my reply was..."Yep, from Jan 1st to Dec 31st"... she looked in horror...I should have said, "Come visit and you'll see for yourself "...hahaha..

Watched the Voice last night after the big game and it was good..can't wait for tonight..it will be on 2 hours.. I really enjoy the talent there but as I had read some of these that come on have been professional singers that haven't made it to the "Big Time"...and  I really like several that were on last night.

So our TV schedule is starting to come alive with at least a few good shows in the evening to watch...Yeah team... that makes the end of my day nicer..and of course I've been getting in some interesting recipes..so that means I'll be doing some mad experiments...I sure hope  my neighbors are ready for me...LOL  nah only a  couple I'd trust....

That's about it for now other than I need to get "The chairs in the Wagon"..hubby's favorite saying......Wagon Ho..:)

God Bless

PS..oh the Lemon Bar cake was delicious but I'd make it next time in a jelly roll pan and eating it warm  would be better...so there is a next time for that recipe...

Lemon Bar Cake

1 box Angel Food Cake Mix  (Betty Crocker's 1 step)
1 22 oz can of Lemon Pie Filling


Pre heat oven to 350

Mix two ingredients together well..(the batter will be really thick)  make sure the cake is mixed in well...

Grease and Flour or use Parchment paper.. a jelly roll pan  and spread batter
out evenly...Bake for 20 -25 minutes..

Sprinkle with powdered sugar as soon as you bring cake out of oven...

Cut into squares...and enjoy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment