Thursday, February 16, 2012

Been Dooped on the Internet on Thursday

Been Dooped on the Internet on Thursday...well I should really explain that title better..I became aware, is a much better term..in fact I truly just became aware about an hour ago...and was I ticked off..YOU BETCHA !

Here's the scoop...I have been buying Ms Reba's Diapers from a very reliable source for over 2 years now and I like everyone else always tries to find a bargain...being her diapers cost around $25 a pack of 30..but she needs them and it's what it is...Well one day about a month ago I went on a search to see if I could find better prices (by the way, I constantly am looking for this brand) as the place I buy from sometimes has sales..but not this year. So I go an search and I find this place called WAGS...yep they beat the price by 6 bucks and to me that was like "Happy New Year".

I even called the number just to make sure this place as legit ...and it was..now here's how it finally played out..never mind all the nonsense to go along with it...Just today I used up my last diaper from the old order and I opened "the new" pack...of course the size of the package looked smaller...a lot smaller but I thought ok..for the price they probably tight fitted them in..no big deal.

I should have known, but then again like everyone else it was a "BARGAIN"..and when I opened this package..now mind you same company brand..these were the skimpiest diapers I've ever seen..in fact the diaper was just a light pad underneath a netting ...WOW..this will never do.. I mean it will be ok for daytime use...but night time when she's sleeping...HOLY CHITSKI !!!

I'm turning red, I'm ready to explode...but the only thing I can do is deal with it..cause I'm the dummy ..I went back on the web page and I was gonna call...but the package says, "Diapers" and that's what they are..and by the same company...but for light usage..

So yes, I was "Dooped"...and I'm really ticked off (better yet "pissed") and I'm angry at myself as well...I learned an expensive lesson and I had to make an order from where I usually buy for a few packs so I can use those for night time till I use up these...DUH ...I was such an idiot.. I should have asked more questions but I just saw the package and thought..(here's where I'm the idiot) that they were "diapers" which they were but not real absorbent ones..

So now you ask..How was my day?   well it started off ok..and I got a few things done...but after I found out my dilemma...I lost interest in the rest of my day.. it would have been good if I was a bear.. I went into hibernation..(depression) and slept the rest of the day...on the couch ..

When hubby calls tonight I'll let him know my wonderful exciting news..or maybe not..no I need to let him know cause I had to order some more diapers...SUCKS...but it is what it is...again like I said, "I've learned another good lesson"...

Last night I watched American Idol and boy I've never seen so many kids dropping ...like flies..OMG..shame I hate to see the disappointments..maybe next time I'll not watch it until they have their 20...putting that in memory banks... Watched Survivor (I recorded it) and that was interesting already one injured...I don't know about this years Survivor...YIKES.

For tonight I think I'm gonna just try and make the rest of the evening go by peacefully and watch another episode of American Idol and cross fingers no more will collapse...but there are some good singers in this group... I haven't made my pick yet..kind of almost difficult they way they show them now..

That's it I'm gonna have a pity party and sure hope I have no flooding..Praying on that one...poor Ms Reba...although these diapers fit snug..because no padding in them.. I'll make sure I have the full pads down on everything for now...

Hint to all...Be careful when buying on the Internet for "Deals"...

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I was in the pet section at our local walmart and seen Pampers for pooches !! Might wanna check those out

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cindy, Thank you as I have seen something for pooches ..but what I buy for Ms Reba has a lot of padding. The ones in the stores are more just those light pads and that wouldn't work..been there done that LOL.. Again thank you God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

    ReplyDelete