Thursday, February 2, 2012

With the help of my Dolly on Thursday

With the help of my Dolly on Thursday...I sure got that trash out to the curb...Gawd..can't imagine the amount of trash one can acquire in a week ..plus my 3 critters..OUCH... Seems out Board of Directors here where my winter home is..decided to save "Money (12K) for the new budget that they'd only have 1 trash pick up a week... Now my question was then and still is now...Did they forget this is FLORIDA...and how in one week the accumulation that happens..we can't use our garbage disposal because...(I'm not really sure on that one)  for some reason.....but now I'm just one person but do get visitors and for those who are more than one..OUCH again I say...but I know one thing... I had to use my Dolly to haul my trash out. It's more than a heavy load...hahaha...

I can see as the warmer weather starts to come in..the stench...Hey, I want to have company not chase people away..but perhaps I'll have lots more critters ..some I'm not wanting..but better get my tennis racket out cause I'm gonna have a few home runs..LOL...WHACK !!!!

This morning was really nice and I did manage to get pretty caught up..still have a few more chores and then I can take another rest ..hahaha....maybe even take a ride in my "Grape Mobile" to see what pictures I can take of some awesome birds...

Watched American Idol last night and it will be on again tonight..but hey, judges ..give us a break.. I mean how many are you taking to Hollywood..to crush their dreams..even some have quit their jobs in hopes of becoming a "Star"... I hate to see how many will be really break down in tears...and to end not having a job to go back too...that sucks..!!

I'm making my list of things I need to pick up on my venture outing tomorrow...but I won't be going to Walmart until Monday..it's a better day to go and besides lots of good things come in on Mondays...

Starting the count down for when hubby will be coming..now that we are in Feb...March is just around the corner..and boy I'm really anxious for his visit.. and praying we have good weather so he and I can take our joy ride in the Grape Mobile too... He loves to ride around and check out the area in here..it really is a beautiful place..just a few changes would improve things in here...like people getting back common sense !!

Alrighty I'm gonna head up to the front of the house and see what other issues I have to address..yes, I still see that vacuum cleaner..ugh !!

God Bless...tip toed through the tulips....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment