Saturday, February 18, 2012

A quiet somber Saturday

A quiet somber Saturday...as most people this morning were engulfed in the funeral services for Whitney Houston... I sat and watched..listened to all that gave their speeches and hummed along with some of the hymns...Such a loss of a talented human being.

It was a beautiful tribute and at the end as they were bringing the casket down the isle..you heard Whitney singing "I will always love you"..boy that did me in..yes, I wept..for such a loss ..too soon.

Most of my day was really caught up in thinking how we ruin our own lives and how easily lead we can be...just listen how the media attempts to control your thoughts..even when going into a grocery store you see products on the shelves and wind up hearing that tune  and you reach up...HELLO.. Yeah, so as I've read things on forums and how everyone can give such great advice..I've seen it so many times in my life how SUCCESS can overwhelm you .

I guess for me it was more a "GET REAL" about things in life..and believing in one self...and from my college days when one Professor had me read "The Power of Positive Thinking"...did that make me come to attention.

Yeah it was a Somber day .

God is GOOD... God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment