Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Big Game Day Sunday :)

The Big Game Day Sunday :)...sure hope nobody's mowing any laws  hahaha...Anyway got up this morning dragging my butt and keeping a positive thought..that is dang back ain't a gonna get me down...So I lobbed a bit..(in other words I was my lazy arse self) and then got the Critters done..had my coffee and leaned back on the couch and took another Nap ???? OMG..I am truly falling into this wallowing pit...!!!

Phone rang and it was Clancy..telling me about the knock out roses on sale and said, "I'll come show ya"..with that he hung up and was at my door...gawd he's like a flash of light..right before your eyes...LOL  but they were pretty but only single blossoms..I want the DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE...Hahaha.. the double knock out roses are really awesome ...so he smiled and he said, "I'll keep looking for a sale for ya..."...he's really a very caring man...in fact as we stood talking a big Black and White (fat cat) cat was in the background..towards our renting neighbor's house and I smiled and told Clancy..."Hey, there's your kitten's daddy and it looks like you is gonna have more"...Clancy chuckled and then said..."I best get her fixed"... but sorry  Clancy, I think it might be a bit  late......but those kittens were sure so cute..

So after that I thought for a bit and then said..."Get off my duff and hit the store..."..now I had wanted to go to Walmart but I just couldn't...back is still aching but Winne Dixie would do... so I got up and got dressed..and out the door I went...and who do I bump into ...again ...Clancy..LOL  

I asked him..."Are you getting fixin's for the Big Game"... he smiled and gave me that same chuckle then replied..."Nope, gots to work tonight"...Clancy is really so neat and always has something good to say...and when he does ..his eyes sparkle and then you get that low tone chuckle right after that...

I  bee bop into the store this time no cart to ride but one to push..ugh...just what I really needed..but I was only getting a few things so it won't be bad...hopefully ...and it wasn't... I got that Angel Food Cake Mix and a can of Lemon Pie Filling..yeppers I even had to buy a pan as I only had the glass one so then I got a few extra goodies....and out I was....looking at the Chinese food...oooooooh well, not this time...hubby will be down soon and we'll splurge..

Heading back and ready to make them lemon squares I bump into Betsy..this has got to be my lucky day and of course we chat a few seconds and I let her know... What's in the making and she smiled.. and Betsy has a really beautiful smile and she too has that twinkle...must be somethin' in the water LOL..Nah, it's just neat people have the gleam...

Now I'm ready to mix and fix...had a late lunch popped one of those meat loaf muffins in the microwave..gawd they came out really tasty...and Critters lookin' for what's on their menu...but there time for eating is not now..

Later tonight will be the big game and I can't wait.. love the commercials and half time too...and all I can say is..."Come on Giants"...even people in the store were all smiles and  couldn't wait for game time...lots of chicken wings sold that's for sure....yummy..

That's it folks now I'll get those lemon squares going...Gots to be good (hope)

God Bless....

Updated...Lemon Bar Cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment