Monday, February 27, 2012

My Dampened Dreary Monday

My Dampened Dreary Monday....yikes it sure is !  Woke up really early and I had the chills..so again I'm on the Tylenol just to make sure I keep what ever it is I'm trying to get some what under control.. Even after I got the Critters their breakfast I had me a big glass of OJ..without the pulp (gag).

Today I had planned on going over to pick up Critter's dry food and stop at Walmart..but that will be on back burner for tomorrow's chores..and with the way the day is still looking..well I'd wish it just finish raining and then come on sun.

I will make  a pot of chicken broth with pastina and egg with a little parm cheese to it..Momma use to make this when we were a little under weather...and from how I'm feeling..well that will hit the spot !!

There is a Board Meeting today but not sure I'm gonna make it.. I just am not up to par and besides these meetings are some what senseless unless more people start speaking up..but come election which is only a few days away (cause we are at the edge of Feb and beginning of March)  I'll be there for our annual meeting and voting..with bells on .:)

Tonight will be the Voice and I'm kind of looking forward to it..and of course I did stay up to watch the Oscars..yeah, the best picture was no surprise and the best actress wasn't either...but I'm happy that Octavia Spencer won for supporting actress in Help...great picture . If you haven't seen it ..check it out was really very good...Was hoping for War Horse as I really had a lump in my throat watching that movie..

So that's about it other than..I just don't wanna be sick, again..it's just not for me...and with this crazy weather we've been having..no telling ..lots are coming down with somethin'..

I'm gonna this afternoon make a batch of cookies as hubby likes them and so do I..the Oatmeal, Raisin, Walnut, Chocolate chippers...yeah they are a mouthful of goodness and they freeze really well in my Loc and Loc..Hahaha.. I love my plastic..:)

Hoping you all that are travelin' safe journey and for those that are parked..tuck in and have a great Get to Gether...(for my RV sistahs)..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment