Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whistling to the finish on Wednesday

Whistling to the finish on Wednesday...well almost any way.. Got up early and started right in on making my Freezer happy...I jumped into mode "Get er' done" and began with a pot of chili and then a pot of "sauce" ..then went on to the "Ravioli" all to make my freezer happy..hahaha..

Morning was rather a blur but I got a lot done cepting one thing...."Rice Fields" ..I'll have to do that tomorrow cause I is tuckered out..is it night time yet?

Made the Ravioli with Won Ton wrappers..as that makes it so much faster and they freeze well too..and then my brain went into over drive and I decided (but for got to defrost the ground beef) to make meat balls..well as you can figure out ..that went onto the back burner..but I will make them tomorrow as I have to be in the kitchen any way..and I've got the meat setting now in the frig for "Defrost".

It does feel good when I get so caught up and get a little a head of the deal..love just going to the freezer and popping things in the oven or in boiling water ..hahaha..love them freezer bags and my vacuum sealer.

Tonight is American Idol and Survivor..(had to check the day to make sure) and I'm thinking a nice pan of brownies would be a great treat...yeah that sounds mighty fine..then I know I'm gonna just lean back and enjoy the rest of the day.

Saw a program today...and they showed a picture of Whitney Houston in the coffin..now I ask, "Why would someone take a shot of her like that.."?  Yes, she was in the coffin...Shame on them ..anything to make a buck..Have we no scruples ??? Guess it's that same ole same ole..We'll look..and I did, so they sold and the Papers bought . Another note in my hand book of life.

Guess it's another Adventure of surprises and more tales to tell..boy the road sure does get a little bumpy.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment