Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here it is Wednesday...

Here it is Wednesday...the middle of the week.  I'm still going strong and my knee has slightly subsided. Or is it I'm now getting use to the strange sensations that are in the making....(shaking my head)

This morning my Ms Reba decided to wake me at 3am..ok what's with this 3am lately...it's not changing of the time or changing of the guards..DUH..but she did and it was cute..(for who?) any way she had her tail going or should I say, "Whipping"...what have you but if you got hit with it ..it would have beat you to death >>>LOL...

So I pull her up on the bed and she isn't happy with that..she decides that it's time for fun..????? "Reba, Beeba"  what is with you this morning...but up we all had to get cause Ms Reba wanted everyone up...I could hear the Grumble Bumble from Mister Zeke and Ms Twinkle Toes Abby was already up and to her donut bed in the living room...she sure knows when to get up and out..

Now we're all in the living room on the couch...what a bunch of sweet hearts..me and Ms Reba have to have a talk..Why now of all times she wants my attention..it certainly wasn't "pill time"...(she does tell me when it's time as she gets this barking like a seal and don't stop)  but no Ms Reba decided she was thirsty...and kept at me till I got her what she wanted...

I guess some of you wonder how can this "Little tiny dawg"  do all this..well if ya ever met Ms Reba you'd understand..she has a pushy time attitude..that when she was a youngster every one thought it was cute including me...BIG MISTAKE...this is now what I have to put up with and to think she'll be 16 in May..YIKES !!!!

After everything was settled we all were allowed to go back to sleep...but on the couch..now that surely does help my back NOT...but all of us fell back till about 6am..got me some real breaks here...so ups I get and made it back to the RICE Fields..why not ???? I had nothing better to do...hahaha...

I certainly know what deprived sleep means..wonder if that could fall under sleep apnea..hahaha..lately that's all the Doctors seem to be pushing but some how I can't visualize this thing attached to my face hooked to a machine and MS Reba...OH MY STARS !!!

Later on during the mid morning I saw Clancy's truck pull up...(big Red Truck) and he had those knock out roses he had showed me...and guess where they went...Well I'll tell ya...Right on Ms Betsy's front yard.. she'll be having some gorgeous roses for hedges...and Ms Betsy, from what I could see.."They is looking "mighty fine"....

I'll be getting all of mine in soon too..can't wait cause they sure do dress up these yards..and oh how nice things start to look with some color around...and while I was looking out my windows..here came those Woodpeckers..yeppers I had just put fresh feed in the feeders...they were enjoying it...and I'm happy to see them..they are neat looking and getting more into the center of the feeder instead of hanging on the side...

Last night the Biggest Loser was not to great..boy that red team gets down right nasty...they lost and of course I knew who they were gonna toss off Adrian...but again ..he sure needed to work on getting along but that one gal...she's got a bug up her butt...sad to see that..but hey, that's what real life is like too...bunch of people that don't like ya, will make your life miserable..

Tonight is American Idol..I surely can't wait till all this audition stuff is over and let's get on with the show...that's about it other than Ms Reba is back and now what does she want...uh oh.."Pill time"..see she's good  LOL

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment