Saturday, June 28, 2014

Today Was A Me Day On Saturday

Today was a me day on Saturday...I needed it.. Morning again was early but I got the brats to go back to bed and we slept another 2 hours..HELLO MOMMA!

As I made my pot of coffee the brats were busy re arranging the furniture.. Oh my stars..but let me get my coffee in and I can move mountains ..hahaha.. perhaps ...but for real.. I'll struggle and then we'll all plop down and watch TV and munch on what ever is available..

Most the day was just relaxing as I just felt so exhausted..mainly brain wise..too much happening and too many changes and what have you... I'm not big on all that nonsense and it does wipe me out..

Got my NuWave working again today.. made another pan of brownies..now you all know chocolate is good for you or what ales you...so they say..but it sure went down smoothly..

I've been doing a lot of searching on other "tried" meals on the NuWave..and reading what all was said.. cause I sure don't want to waste food..as that's like throwing money out the door..

So this is a short one today as most was of my day was in the horizontal position and I'm telling ya my legs really appreciated it.. and to think tomorrow is Sunday...woo hoo..:)

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment