Saturday, June 7, 2014

Felt Drained On Saturday

Felt drained on Saturday...wonder why ?   Well, it's the craziness of the fighting duo with a combination of the sadness ..just a very difficult week..and honestly I'm so ready for all this to be over..

Last night I started back on the program with my critters..the raw chicken at night with their wet kibble..as I have seen the difference ..and Miss Annie sure needs it as well as Rudy.. he did fantastic on it but it was ME..who had those issues of handling raw chicken.. still do ..but I'm a little better with this schedule..

Annie was a little strange at first then she looked at it..shook it, growled at it and then looked at Rudy eating his and she figures.."Well, if you can do it so can I" next thing I knew she was gnawing down and enjoying it..LOL

Bed time was so great.. I mean I was so ready..and I finally had a deep sleep..thank you !!..Morning came around 3am and then I yelled to Annie, "Go Back To Bed "...she did..LOL...we then got up at 4:30am..and have been on the go since..

Got a call from John ..he's now in a rehab..at first he was pissing and moaning and then later on he settled down.. and realized that it was not a bad place but a good one.. and Jane, after she texted me and then I texted her back.. called and I finally got my two cents worth in.. whether that does any good , don't know but really I'm at the point I don't care !

Most of the day was trying to pace myself ..even made another batch of brownies in the NuWave Oven.. and tomorrow I'm making a London Broil.. it's not bad once you figure out how ...don't follow their directions cause that's the bunk.. I joined the website on Face Book and have learned more and trying little by little.

Now it's bed time again ..yep, anxious to get in bed and close my eyes and rest my body... feel like I've been dragged miles.. with that.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment