Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Headache Day On Wednesday

A headache day on Wednesday...woke up with it and boy it took most the day to get rid of...so I took this day off.. watched the brats play and climb Mt Ever Rest My Couch"..LOL...well it was that kind of day..

I mainly laid on the couch off and on and just let them brats wear themselves out and then watched a few programs and took a nap.. yes, it was a boring day for many...but for me.. It's was HEAVEN!

Now this post is short cause I have nothing to even wanna talk about much less even cared too..LOL... Didn't even answer my phone..so you know it was that kind of moment in time..


So my motto is, "Make it short and sweet"....


Hope you all had a great day and those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment