Thursday, June 26, 2014

Good Grief It's Thursday

Good grief it's Thursday already and I've got the day to just do for me...well, it's a good thought anyway....Got up at 4:30am and the rat race was on... Rudy and Miss Annie had major plans..first off they wanted to watch a parade..

How do I know that ?????? because when I turned around because it got really quiet I saw the traces of it ...yes ! confetti and all... the living room rug was covered with bits and pieces of a roll of paper towels and what was left on the roll had chew marks...ugh...so I did the morning exercise..Bend Stoop and pick up ...hey I did my squats then fell to the floor..and there I watched the brats pass me by LOL

Had to make a call for John to his HomeOwners Insurance and thought I could go in town to the nearest agent and pay it...forget that number..I have to mail a check unless I wanted to give them my credit card..HELLO THERE...so I'll make a check out and put it in the mail with my bills in the morning..

After all that ruckus today on the phone with a few other companies and the brats just being pups, I put them up for a "Time Out" like you do with kids...and then I laid on the couch and took a nap...that was great..

I took out my Whole Fryer Chicken and washed it patted it dry..and proceeded to rub with olive oil and seasoned it put it in the NuWave Oven and the rest was history.. it really came out good..and boy I've got a lot of chicken to make some chicken salad plus a few good sandwiches..

Ms Shug got her bones with a little chicken on them she enjoyed that..and of course the brats were waiting..but they get their chicken in their food ..however when I was preparing the chicken..they thought it was Raw Food Night..hey, they had their eyes on me LOL

Watched some what of big brother..ugh not sure I'm gonna follow this number but we'll see...then started to fall asleep on the couch ..uh oh.. so got the brats out to potty and to bed we came..as it was that time for all of us..

Tomorrow have to go into town and go to John's again and try to get him on line for banking as being he tried so many times..they shut down his account.. I'll also bring Carol with me ..his neighbor as she's been asking about him..

That's my story and I'm stickin to it !  With that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment