Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wake Up ...Wake Up ..It's Still Cold On Thursday brrrrrrrrrr

Wake up, Wake up. it's still cold on Thursday.. brrrrrrrrrr..man oh man it's too cold for me.. I mean we had freezing rain all night long and this morning I didn't wanna get out of bed..that electric blanket was humming a great tune..and so was Zeke..he snored and snored..but I didn't care cause we were all cuddled together..brrrrrrrrrr

Most of the day I stayed bundled and knitted..and I even finished that Cowl.. I got a picture I didn't forget.. I really like how this Mobious works..and in fact once I caught on to what I was doing..well no stopping me..hahaha

Being it was so cold I did nothing..just kept bundled.. and didn't even want to move unless I had too.. that's sad..cause this is suppose to be Sunny Florida ????

Watched American Idol tonight and again most all went through that we saw..and the one that I liked the best was this gal that was in the service and sang for the troups and all vet hospitals..she sang and Etta James tune (by the way I loved Etta James) and her voice was GOOD..and you felt each word she sang.. she also told the story of her Mother ..once was going to be a recording music and was stricken with MS.. that hit home for me.. as my Mother suffered years with Ms and lost her battle just 1 month shy of being 65.

Well I'm tired and cold and gonna hit that bed..morning I have to go out and to the Doctors for the follow up of my blood work..yucko..so that means I have to actually go outside..sure hope it's gonna warm up..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

Psst..yes, here's my Cowl in the Mobious pattern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment