Monday, January 6, 2014

A Bizzy Dizzy Monday !

A Bizzy Dizzy Monday !....I'll say... Got up and started a load of laundry before daybreak..or daylight..what ever ya wanna call it.... Cousins were gonna do a another house hunt on the other side of the Villages before they make their final decision on what they're buying..

Got my list going so I didn't go backwards.. I mean I did go south..but hey, I thought south was a good move..hahaha...any way I had planned (noticed I said "Planned") but we all know how plans can change..in a moments notice..oh yeah !!!!

A call from Suter did that for me...because of the severe cold front we are about to embark on ...could they come today ..like in a couple hours and service my heatpump...well, what could I say.. I mean it's gonna be down to 28 wee hours..service that baby make sure she's purring..

Speaking of Purring I heard from Jane at 5:45am ..(yes, you are reading that right) she was all in a huff..seems someone called the humane society on her cats..Jane has been feeding Ferrell cats for over a couple years now..to prevent her from having rats..don't wanna go into that part of it.. any way someone made a phone call and it seems the cats were picked up and when Jane spoke with the department they told her..after 3 days of no one claiming and no chip..they euthanize them.. yes, I gasped as well cause that sucks..and Jane was like wild and I just didn't know what to say...

Why people do that I haven't a clue especially since all around her know she feeds them twice a day..I think she has about 7 cats..and they mainly stayed around Jane's house..so that was the first run a muck story I heard..

Then my house got empty and I started to get things done..until another call came in..it was John..and I had to listen to him vent..it was a venting day..and in the mean time Suter showed up and that got finished..

Got only one load of laundry done ..folded and put away and I put on a Crock Pot..Stew..made 7 up biscuits and had Soda Stream in action LOL  plus Coffee ..Tea....had a cobbler of Black Berry..and the mess to clean up..

My day seems to have gone a muck and then later today I read on our Early Risers Chat..how one of our friends is having a major issue with someone really taking advantage of them..by coming all day every day and leaving only at night time..they have no time for themselves and this has been going on a long time...YUCKO...well my two cents worth was..

"Put on your big time panties girl and set it straight"...I mean this gal even sat across the way and watched for them to return as they told her they were going out with someone...Give me a break !!!...

There is no being nice...and if you don't put it out there it will continue and why should you hide to enjoy your own space...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

So that's kind of been my day and now it's almost over and I've got my electric blanket cooking..and praying no one has any major issues with this frigid cold.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All....and stay tuned in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment