Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Nice Sunday

A Nice Sunday...and it really was..started off a little cloudy..but the day itself wasn't bad..got up wee early and put together that Apple Cinnamon Bread/Cake and I even added some toasted walnuts..now that turned out good !

Critters got done early and we all just sat around for a bit..then I had to get my act in gear and cook up Critter Food..yes, I went to the Rice Fields and even did Ms Reba's food as well..now I only have to cook up the chicken and that will be on my first thing tomorrow morning..

Last night before I went to bed I put together a Summer Salad as the call it but what it is ..Cucumbers, Onions, Tomatoes and a Sweet Dressing..and that was really good !!! with BBQ Chicken OUCH...:)~

Rest of the day I just did some reseach on patterns and started the Cowl in the Mobius pattern ..this may take me awhile ...it's really different but if it comes out right it will be awesome..

Watched QVC and was so good..didn't order NOTHING>.hahaha..someone asked if I sat on my hands..NOPE I was knitting...but nothing great was on anyway..but you know I love my gadgets.:)

Tonight I'm watching the Grammy..OMG..how strange but some of them are really good but those outfits..HELP.. I'm getting old..heck I am old..hahaha..but wow they are so out of it..well let me put it this way...NOTHING left to the imagination..

Turning on my electric blanket to get cozy and enjoy the rest of what I recognize and then Mister Sandman bring me a dream..Hope all that is traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment