Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Big Move on Wednesday

The Big Move on Wednesday....sad to see it..but the girls next door went to their new home in phase 2 of our community... I saw the big moving van pull in and watched one by one as the men carried out the furniture..and soon there after I watched them all drive away... I should have went out but I sometimes get too emotional...hated to see them go as it only took us 7 years to finally even have a conversation...but I wish them well and they're not that far away and who knows maybe we'll have coffee together or lunch..but I do know that if I'm in need or they are we can call each other...ok let me blow my nose and wipe my tears..:(

Morning again here was a bit chilly and my other new neighbors that bought Betsy's house came over and I watched them work in the yard..they sure do go at it..cold and all...must be people from the NORTH POLE !!!!  LOL..however they are hard workers and they had the truck come and drop a load of white stone..so they are making the front yard pretty.

Again though it will be their families that will be staying in the house when they come down to visit..hope no wild kids..lord help me...hahahaha..but it will only be for a short stay so that's a blessing...but I sure was hoping and praying I'd get a nice neighbor like Betsy and Dick..but not ment to be I guess.

As for the girl's house next door..that needs a lot of work..so we'll see how long that goes before that's sold..and please ...all the angels in heaven..please let it be a live in neighbor..and nice one please :)

Most of my day was cooking critter food..it was that time to cook up the chicken and tomorrow it will be dice and cook up the veggies...Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash and Yellow Potatoes...I dice then microwave then freeze and they are what goes in with the rest of the veggies I cook including the rice..yeah I know I'm a nut job..but my crew does so well.

Day dragged as mainly I did a keep an eye on the stove kind of thing..did a meatload in the crock pot and broccoli in the oven with oil, garlic and lemon..and a baked potato ...it was good..and all is resting as I am now ready to hit that bed..

Zeke is now staying on the bed all night so I know it was cold..he enjoyed that electric blanket I could tell.. I tried to move him and he game me the GRRRRRRRRRRRR..yeah he wasn't given up that warmth..LOL

So with that All traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment