Thursday, January 2, 2014

What a Thursday....!

What a Thursday !....ok, now I know I'm not imagining things..but today was a What a Day !!!... Got up and thought I had everything under control..(now that's a laugh) and was happy that Zeke was doing better..(I thought) and all was well till I realized I was a little bit behind schedule...and for me..that can be a NIGHTMARE ...so on with my SAGA..

Jane called..(this was the start) at 6am with her mess..as usual..she's getting ready to go on the road and doesn't have anything done...even with the help..she has them going in too many directions..NO PLAN...and is in a panic mode ...what's new about that...uh oh as I'm typing my battery is running low in my keyboard..hahahaha..

Then on to my deal..company..(like I really needed it ) and Happy Happy..what's for dinner ..OMG.. I'm doing Critter food too...Oh Yeah want some Rice and Chicken LOL...I'll be good..:)

So I put together some chicken in the oven and some veggies roasted..that took care of that and then I had to make something for dessert..OMG..so I whipped up some jello (everything goes well with Jello) and I had a can of fruit..plop..in that went..had a can of Redi Whip.. I'm good to go...( go to hell in a hand basket today)..

They left and went looking at houses as I had this gigantic mess..lucky me..and then Zeke was acting strange..OH NO... yep, that beast came back again..Murphy what are you doing to me ?????...So took him out and then pulled out the meds for that problem and only gave him a 1/3 of his dinner..and along comes Ms Reba..OH YEAH...

Steamed the Kitchen Floor...(my kitchen floor has been steamed so much today it should look like a lobster ....and then I realized I hadn't done the critter food..so it was grab stuff out of the freezer ..wash the rice ....grab the steamer and plug that baby in...here we go off to the races..

When that got finished I put everything up and cleaned up the kitchen again...this is not my favorite kind of day...and I haven't yet sit down ..why?  cause I also took my Lasix...so that was another whopper...

Later tonight I finally got to grab something and then got a call my hotel was open and room service was coming ..turned on the electric blanket to make sure that worked...got that room ready...and put on a pot of coffee and I had some corn muffins in the freezer..pulled them out and I'll toast them...

Got all my critters taken care of they are in bed...and soon I'm gonna be...closed my bedroom door and got everything set up in the kitchen...then Jane called...she likes talking with someone...(me) while she drives into Georgia...and all I wanna do is lay my head down and say, "Lord please let this all be a dream"...

Those Traveling..watch that weather and stay safe..and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment