Friday, January 10, 2014

Thank Goodness It's Friday !

Thank Goodness it's Friday !  Now that's a saying that went down in history and everyone surely is happy when it comes too...yep, for some the end of the work week...party time...resting time..or just plain get out of town time..for me..it's another weekend rolling in and I'm now gonna start to go on the count down for hubby to get on a plane and head south..wooo hooo.

This morning was a misty kind of morning but no surprises and in fact I did manage to get only a few things done ..guess the ole body just wasn't willing to participate with the brain..but that's ok.

I did manage to get the chicken I cooked up for the critters shredded and put in the freezer and I even got my niece's afghan pack and ready to take to the post office tomorrow with some mail I needed to get sent out too.

I'm starting to see some head way and my cousins are visiting another cousin in Tampa for tomorrow so they will be back late tomorrow night..and I think they will be heading out on Monday.

Made BBQ Chicken in the Crock Pot and boy the day smelled great and it was tasty..I did it in my new Crock Pot as I had it set on low and I even used frozen chicken..hey, I know a good deal made my life easy..

Also noticed a freebee on DirectV ...HBO and Cinamax..hey I get to see some new shows and that works well..as I do record some I'm not watching to catch them later on.

It's like the Gift that keeps giving..I mean you pay enough for any of these cable networks so when they have free showing..it's not free you paid for it..take advantage and enjoy the 3 days they give you...sometimes it's a whole week then it's like a big bonus plus :)

Later on in the day it warmed up and boy I surely did appreciate the sun.. I told you I'm a light person..other wise my mood is dull..I need "Bright Lights"..but the heat that came along I did have to turn on the A/C for a bit to cool the house down.

So now I'm ready for bed and tomorrow I have my list of things I need to do and it's grown..I did get a tad bit lazy..but I needed it..so now I pay the piper as they say...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment