Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oh No ! The Package Hasn't Arrived And It's Tuesday ?????

Oh No!  The package hasn't arrived and it's Tuesday ?????....Just what I needed for my day...:(

Got up around 2am with Ms Reba being ill ..so I took care of her and worried that this might not be a good sign...couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up and watched TV...then at 5:30am I heard a big truck coming in the cul de sac  and it was some kind of moving van...What's This???? and at this hour...duh ????

Of course let me tell you the heavens opened up and we had lots of heavy rain and this truck pulls up where Betsy use to live and two guys get out and I see all the lights on in Betsy's house and What????? Yes! It's two guys each carrying a Mattress...HOLY Banana

Why would someone unload at this hour and it's pitch black outside only lights on are in the house...now this is one smart moving group...what's next ??  and on with my morning..

I worried about Ms Reba and checked on her often but she was all curled up and sleeping..so I left her be..then slowly around 8:30am she come out of the bedroom..thank goodness

As my day progressed I decided I wasn't going anywhere with all this water and Ms Reba having an off morning..so I decided to check my package on line...big mistake cause it shows it hasn't left Florida..and it's in Orlando...OH NO !

This is priority mail which was sent out Friday..LUCKY ME...what can I say...only that I hope Murphy don't get into the action..so off and on all day I kept checking then I called their 800 number..that's a joke..you get a recording saying.."Because of bad weather packages and deliveries are delayed"...

Rest of my day went on like that as Jane and John (the fighting duo) were in full action even with her on the road it made no difference...and she now is broke down on the highway waiting to get her van fixed...seems she blew a water pump...Lord Help Me.. I think those two can fight over a sunny day..makes no difference...and then they make up and you have a headache...YUCKO

Now I'm tired from my crazy day...oh and my other experience and never happened before.. I poured a cup of coffee and thank goodness I was standing cause the bottom of the cup fell out..Yes you got that right..fell out...now if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it...I need a rest !!!

So with that I'm gonna say, "Good Night All "...those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment