Thursday, January 9, 2014

Are You Kidding Me on Thursday ?

Are you kidding me on Thursday ? It was one of those kind of days for me...Started off with me having a dream of being near a stream of running water and what that turned out to be...

Well Ms Reba done overflowed her diaper and she had moved over very close to me..like up to the back of my neck and I felt the warmth of the water...Hahaha..yeah I'll say.. It woke me up right away and that was at 2:45am ..Hello ...as I jumped out of bed..which by the way I'm not really able to do that with my legs..but this morning I did...even Mister Zeke jumped as well..cause I woke his butt up too..Ms Reba was still sleeping so I had to wake her.

Had to change the sheets and pillow case and of course her matt was dry..cause she wasn't on it...and then my night gown..oh yeah and also the back of my neck and hair..you got the picture...I felt bad for Ms Reba cause I was not being nice.. I mean my Italian language came through loud and clear..glad the girls next door had moved cause they would have heard me too !

After I got everything taken off the bed and me jump in the shower and clean myself up and Ms Reba as well...we all marched to the front of the house cause the bed was stripped..and I had to put a diaper on Ms Reba and a pair of PJ's ..and brought all the bed stuff out to the laundry room...put everything in the washer and away I went back into the house..curled up on the couch and turned on the TV ..by that time it was now  almost 4am..

Critters went back to sleep and me..hahaha..well I tried and the phone rang..who in the world..(why did I even ask) it was Ms Jane she was depressed..are you kidding me.. but I listened..by that time it was getting to be close to 6am..and of course I heard a stirring..yes, I woke up my cousins..LOL..oh well chit happens..

I put on a pot of coffee and told my saga ..they claim they didn't hear a thing..HUH..ok, guess they were sound sleepers..but how could anyone sleep through my loud mouth..hahaha..they got dressed and had to meet up with some one at 8am..I guess for breakfast cause all they had with me was coffee..

So I got the bed clothes done and then made the bed..and on to the rest of my chores..then while cleaning the dog room.. I heard this racket..not really sure what it was but I came in to the living room ..and looked where the sound was coming from.. it was the kitchen and it sounded like a tommy gun...ice cubes were flying out of the shoot from the ice maker..and I mean these babies were flying....as I got closer and Zeke was right along side me..he was barking and growling...  I got hit a few times...now let me tell ya these little babies stung..and I couldn't believe how many that ice hopper holds..but they were all over...bummer... after I cleaned up that mess... I had no ice for a cold drink..sucks !!!!!!

I thought to myself..this is a day that someone wished on me..or Murphy moved back...dang it...the rest of the day was spent.. I was wiped out and needed a break or a nap...which I didn't get but boy I can tell ya now... I'm mindless..:)

Made Stromboli for dinner...and went to fix me a glass of chocolate milk...guess what..no chocolate syrup...OK..that did it.. I'm done..just went and layed on the couch and started to get really sleepy.

Now I'm watching a Hall Mark Channel..(love those shows) and ready for bed...all is well that ends well.. I hope..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment