Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Man Oh Man It's Tuesday !

Man oh man it's Tuesday !....got up and had lots of determination to get up and out ..needed to run a few errands..Pick up Zeke's med from the Vet in town and then fill my car up with gas...stop in and pick up a few things for the  rest of the week..then last but not least stop at John's house and pick up newspaper for Shug's cage and also some bags..yeah it was an outing ..woo hoo !

Got everyone finished and so was I..had my list in my hand and was happy to strike off a few things I kept pushing off..but they got done and that's all that matters..

Got a new plant in..it's a Christmas Cactus I ordered from online an Yellow one..can't wait to see her bloom and I have two more coming..a Lavender one and a Burnt Orange..yeah I love Christmas Cactus..they're easy to care for and when they are in bloom they look amazing..so now on my carport I have several really pretty ones..hopefully Lord willin, next year they'll all be in bloom and I can take a picture..

Came home and boy I don't know what hit me..other than the strong wind that picked up as I was filling my car with gas..right at me too..it was icy cold and strong wind ...couldn't wait to get back in the car and of course I didn't have my jacket on..Dummy !!!

Got home and after I got everything put away I went and lay on the couch next thing I knew it was 4pm...hello there..omg..I really needed that ..and then it was feed the crew..then me..

Tonight I watched the Biggest Loser..I can't say enough about how great they all looked and how I even felt the tears coming down.. I was so proud of them..great show does so much good for people..

Now I'm ready for bed and got the Electric Blanket on we is gonna be cold tonight and tomorrow morning...so with that ..those traveling Stay Safe and watch that weather...and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment