Friday, January 24, 2014

WoW Is Me, It's Friday

Wow is Me, it's Friday and still Chilly !!!!!...Holy crap !  This has and is one hell of a blast of cold..and now hearing it's gonna be coming back again ..YUCKO ..double time .

Morning for me was ..get up out of bed and make a dash for the blankie in the front room..yeah, I mean the house is not really that warm..with a heat pump and the cold dips we are having..trust me..you need to be dressed in long johns and high knee socks..and a hoodie...cause it's not really warm.

Even Mister Zeke wasn't to thrilled to go out to take a whiz..his long streaming days are not here right now..it's quick fix and I'll catch it later on..hahaha...no kidding in fact he will hold on till the sun comes up.

Even the birds this morning weren't out.. they came finally to the feeders close to like 9am and plump..they're feathers were all fully loaded cause they was feeling that cold air too..

Am I complaining..You betcha !... this is suppose to be sunny Florida..wait..wasn't there something about Global Warming..Well, where is it.. right now we're going into the Ice Age...!!!!

Most of my day was getting only done what I had to..in fact I did manage to vacuum the living room..and dinning room but still have the bedroom to get done..I'll do that tomorrow..hahaha

Made soup for lunch and dinner..it's just the only thing that I feel warms me up and I even had hot cocoa..morning, noon, and night..talked with hubby and he too was complaining about the cold..but he's in the North and that's understandable..

Nothing great on TV so I just played with Ms Shug and she is always entertaining cept all she wanted to do was hug in close to me..guess next I'll hear her complain about the cold..LOL

So with that I'll turn on my electric blanket and tuck in under those WARM covers..Those traveling..better stay warm and safe..and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment