Sunday, January 5, 2014

All to Myself Kind of day on Sunday :)

All to myself kind of day on Sunday :).... had to make a trip to Walmart today and boy I just felt like I was never gonna get out and about...but I did !

Early up and made sure I got my critters done and then as soon as I could get dressed off I went..felt good even if I was mostly looking..but I did buy a small Crock Pot..well 4 quart and only color they had was BLACL...but I needed it as my big one is now only cooking on High so soon that will bite the dust ..also picked up my Wild Bird Food..so my birdies will have some food..but wish those blackbirds would find another hotel ..

Stopped by John's to drop off the Pet Solution I picked up for him and also he had that rum cake for me...but I hate to say this...It had so much rum in it ..it just about took my breath away...yikes guess where I put that ... couldn't offer it to any one..be afraid they might be stunned LOL...thank goodness tomorrow is trash day !

Oh, but I did get a burger..wanted Chinese food but didn't get it..instead got a burger, fries and a Dr Pepper..LOL  yeah hit the spot..and then finally my destination home..

Ah when I was in Walmart I found a book for Hooded Scarfs some really nice patterns too..so that will be for next years projects as this yeah I have several I need to start work on, soon !

Had the house to myself and I watched my neighbors loading up their cars as Wednesday the movers will be here for them and they'll be in their new house..and I'll be next to an empty one...even saw a couple cars in Betsy's old house but still haven't seen anyone move in..Lordy I sure hope someone will be living there..shame if not .

Now I'm ready for bed and tomorrow I need to do laundry and of course trash day ..wooo hooo..empty frig..hahaha...So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment