Sunday, January 12, 2014

Not To Bad Of A Sunday

Not to bad of a Sunday... I did manage to get one half of my laundry done..and tomorrow I'll finish the other half...I'm doing it in stages as I get my energy level back..

Woke up and it was just a tad bit chilly but turned out nice the rest of the day.. and I did manage to use my NuWave Oven..woo hoo..new toy..:) I made a roast chicken with veggies..wasn't that difficult cause I went up to You Tube...ah that place is neat to learn new things...I get a lot of good patterns and even learn a few new tricks too.

Most of the day I just lobbed around I was in one of those modes..Lobbying..hahaha.. I could be in the White House on that level..a Lobyist..alrighty mighty..

The day was pretty and I watched those black birds..boy I wish they'd fly away..cause my other birds can't get any food..didn't have these for all the years I've been here now it's like they found a new home...Fly away Black Bird.

So I've got to get my act together for tomorrow and also wish my brother a Happy Birthday..he'll be 73..good grief we is sure getting old..I like remember when we were kids..where did the time go ?????

Ok, I turned on my electric blanket and I'm waiting for my bed to get toastie and then I'm under cover..woo hoo..Hope all you traveling are Staying Safe and keeping an eye on this crazy weather we are having...and most of all as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment