Friday, January 17, 2014

Alrighty It's Here...Friday !

Alrighty it's here...Friday !   Again another early rise and back to bed..Ms Reba I think feels she needs to be up at 2am...and Momma has no choice..but we did go back to sleep...and then I had to make the dash and get my blood work done today....my favorite thing..and of course NO COFFEE...OMG..now that's a tough one ...but when my blood was done I was hitting the coffee and the gals in the lab were all laughing..hey they know they see it everyday...and to make matters worse...We was Cold..and I do mean Cold.. I had my heat on in the car and in my seat..yes, I had a hot butt...hahahaha..


After that I went on over to Publix...and yes, I was bad..well I couldn't help myself I was weak from not having that early morning coffee and toast..so everything and I do mean everything looked extra special and I DID treat myself...but after that I was UGH..shouldn't have but I did so now I pay the piper.

Put everything away and then got the critters all taken care of as I only gave them a small meal so they were mighty hungry tonight..so was Ms Shug I even did her up some Brussels sprounts..and she had a nectarine for dessert..it was delish.. I was so surprised cause fruit lately has been tasteless.

Most of the night kind of flew by as I was so busy looking at patterns for something simple to do ..but still have to finish that hooded scarf..my hands are kind of sore so I am working rather slow with it..too much crocheting in a short time..

Now I'm really ready for bed.. I did go out and fill the bird feeder cause my poor birds were looking for food..hopefully those blackbirds flew else where as the feeder has been empty for a few days..

So with that.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment