Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No Package Again on Wednesday

No Package Again on Wednesday...what is with this Priority Mail...I mean they say, "Two Days"  Hello there I shipped it on Friday and here it is Wednesday and No Delivery...OMG !

Ok, so this morning was a not good one for me again..Ms Reba is going through some difficult times again.. not sure what is happening with her but she's waking up and jumping off the bed and I hear her hitting into things.. I get up and follow her to the living room...I hate this so much as I'm not really sure what is going on with her..She has no temp..but a little upset tummy and then she's kind of lost..well that I kind of knew was happening to her with her age.

My nights and days are getting really wacked out at the moment so I again today didn't go out as I was just plain exhausted from the strange hours again..and then this package still is in limbo..I have these vision of the blanket being lost..OMG.. makes me ill.

So I did a few more catch up numbers and that at least made me feel better but I'm still not over NO PACKAGE DELIVERY..and the worst things is I went on the web site www.usps.com... forget about it.. I mean nothing was posting then it was in limbo...

Later this afternoon I decided to do a few look ups on YouTube for a future project and boy some interesting things I found...and then ya know I went back to that USPS site...OH GIVE ME A BREAK !!

And they call this PROGRESS .....OUCH!!!

Now watching American Idol...only one singer has caught my hearing...lol..and I sure hope there will be a lot more..seems they just put people through..oh well it makes a show..come on talent it's out there :)

I'm ready to call it a day and Lord please let us all sleep through the night...and those that are traveling Stay Safe and Warm...cause it's getting chilly again...Oh and John and Jane have been at it full throttle..and I now have them on Blocking...so I can get some peace of mind...

With that...and as always..God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment