Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Chilly Saturday, But NO SNOW :)

A Chilly Saturday, but NO SNOW:)...however we is feeling the brisk air and then comes later on in the day it starts to warm up..now the part that gets me is the sudden drop...like out of a plane...HOLY HANNAH..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This morning I wasn't in the mood for much but did have my breakfast casserole ready to go in the oven...had to make a quick stop at the farmer's market to pick up some veggies and then made it home...and hopefully that was where I was gonna stay..

Tomorrow I've got to go to WalMart..as I need a few things..like Bird Food for my Wild Birds..cause I'm almost empty..and ya all know how I feel about my birds :)..cept wish those black birds would move on.. they chase my other birds away...:(

Later this afternoon I started my Hooded Scarf..found some Sage color Yarn and began it's journey...it will look nice and most of all be warm !  if it turns out like I think it will.. I'll write up a pattern and for next Christmas , Lord Willin..I'll make a few up for the girls..

Also found the cutest baby sweater which could be made for larger child size just by different yarn and hook size..it's really a sweetie..so that will be my next project..Still have to send my niece's afghan out..but heard a bad storm coming in Monday or Tuesday....and you all know my luck so I'll wait it out just to play it safe.

Watching the Eagles and Saint's Game..tight game and the Eagles just scored a touch down...crossing fingers for hubby cause it's his team..and they've been not the greatest in the past..so maybe..for his sake they'll do good :)

I'm pretty much tired and Mister Zeke seems to be coming around ok..Ms Reba well she's doing her best for her little ole lady she is...God Bless her..she's making it each day...and some days I just shake my head..

Ms Shug has been getting so mushy lately..and I'm enjoying it..but she's just a clown..no other words can describe her..she loves to entertain me...and all the things I've read about this type of bird I was so worried I might have one of those screamers..she does have her moments but so far so good..

Ok, I'm done with my brain trying to get my words together..so it's Good Night All...Safe Traveling and as always...God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment